Paulding.com

Gary Thomas Moore, age 27, of Dallas, GA, passed away Monday, August 18, 2014. The son of Rhonda H. Moore & the late, Thomas C. Moore, he was born June 21, 1987, in Marietta, GA. He had worked for Grady Hospital as an EMT and was a member of Lost Mountain Baptist Church.

Survivors include his mother, Rhonda H. Moore of Dallas, GA; sisters & brother-in-law, Rachel Luke of Kingston, TN, and Renee & Terry Doyle of Corryton, TN; grandmother, Shirley Hanie of Fayetteville, GA; long time girlfriend, Kaleigh Burgner of Roswell, GA; nieces and nephews, Constance Doyle, Lisa-Marie Doyle, Grace Luke and Gabriel Doyle; aunts, uncles and cousins.

A private memorial service will be held for family and friends.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. (www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, this was a good friend of my daughters and she's hysterical. This is bad, Gary was wonderful. Oh, man, this is bad.

We just saw him at Publix not long ago. I'm sick. His poor mother, I can't imagine. RIP young man. This is awful. :cray: :cray: :cray:

Edited by momof 3

His father just passed away last November, and now Gary; don't know how Rhonda can go on. So very, very sad.

God bless her heart. My problems seem a lot smaller tonight.

Praying for this family. :(

• Like 1