Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Bennett

When You See The Postman, What Comes To Mind?

You may like me, you may even love me, or you may think I'm as crazy as any idiot has ever been. But, by God, I'm betting you ain't gonna confuse me with anybody else. You may think I'm in serious need of some common sense, or just some barbarian that happened to be born in Breman GA, but mistaking me with someone else ain't gonna happen.

I didn't come by my uniqueness by accident. Long before I was ever a P.com member, I was already unique. Even Walking Tall can be a distinguishing factor! Thank God for small favors.

I am not sitting in the 87th seat from the right, on row number 209. You don't have any trouble distinguishing me from the rest of the herd.

If you don't feel like you are unique, then it's time to reinvent yourself. .

• Like 1

I don't understand all of the neg towards you. If people don't like what you write, then don't read it. They go on about how insulting you are, I have never seen it. I sure see the attacks on you, and then you may come back and say something to them, but you never go first. You have always been kind to me.

• Like 2

The mold was broken when God mad you PM. :rolleyes: :friends:

Everyone is unique, cr!

The more you let yourself be known, it allows people to know the real you. Talking from the teeth out is something I just can't do. And, being molded by some cultural belief system, is another thing I just can't do.

I love the Lord Jesus Christ, just as he was, and it don't take me long to know, for myself, what he stood for. Nobody need tell me anything about him.

I was dumb, and God saw fit that I became educated.

I love you, cr! :wub:

• Like 1

I have no words! You are indeed unique, so much so I find it hard to describe. LOL

PS, you're okay, just stubborn and have a one track mind when it comes to politics (like most of us are any different lol)..................((hugs))

• Like 1

I don't understand all of the neg towards you. If people don't like what you write, then don't read it. They go on about how insulting you are, I have never seen it. I sure see the attacks on you, and then you may come back and say something to them, but you never go first. You have always been kind to me.

When you left the service, DR, I can imagine it felt like this.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDsQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6XXHA_F7kyg&ei=DPaaU-TiIuHjsASY7YC4AQ&usg=AFQjCNH0qCyRCCSHYkx8LlbY4Nbx9-MbAQ&sig2=b2ucT2Brzq5c5azc-a0snA

I have no words! You are indeed unique, so much so I find it hard to describe. LOL

PS, you're okay, just stubborn and have a one track mind when it comes to politics (like most of us are any different lol)..................((hugs))

No one track mind here, tundra, I just know evil doings when I see them, and I'm inclined to go with the less evil. :drinks:

• Like 1

Oh crap. Hope I don't have any mail. I hate mail. Bills and mailbox stuuers I like to refer to as trash.

Oh crap. Hope I don't have any mail. I hate mail. Bills and mailbox stuuers I like to refer to as trash.

You have overcome a lot of obstacles, Davis!

But. success is still just out of reach. Maybe that crap mail has your panties in a wad. :)

Gee wiz Eddie, you never did answer my question in that other thread.

So......did I make your night or what? :)

Gee wiz Eddie, you never did answer my question in that other thread.

So......did I make your night or what? :)

What was the question rockysmom?

I must not have noticed it, but I certainly would have answered it otherwise. I'm sorry! :sorry: