Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Venable

Mr. Robby Lynn Venable, age 35, of Dallas, passed away on Monday, June 13, 2005. He was born on March 27, 1970 in Carroll Co. to Kenneth Henry Venable and JoAnn Wilson Cole. He worked in the heating and air industry.

Surviving are his wife of 12 years Stefanie Keys Venable; 2 daughters, Emily and Bailey Venable; a sister and brother in law, Sandy and Christopher Howell of Temple; a half brother, Bryan Cole of Dallas; a step father, Donnie Cole of Dallas.

A memorial services were held on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 7:00 p.m. from the Clark Funeral Home with Rev. Thomas Cole and Dr. Wesley Kitchens officiating. The family received friends on Thursday from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I also went to school with Robby. What we remember the most about him was his sense of humor.

We were saddened to hear of his passing. :(

God bless his family, and I pray that God's comfort will see them through this difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear of this. I thought I recognized his name. Robby did all the heating and air installation on my "Garage Majal" about 4 or 5 years ago. He was working for me through my builder, Richard Winn. Did a very good job and had to service it a time or 2 after he was done. I always wondered what happened to Oasis after I called and found out they closed.

Again, so sorry to hear about your loss. praying.gif

Edited by cranemec