yo! ×
Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
backintheday

Does anyone know a free mental health/ addiction place near here?

I am seeking a place, possibly faith based alcohol/drug addiction and crisis place for my daughter. She has no job or insurance and desperately needs help as soon as possible. She has been through something very traumatic recently and I'm not enough to help her. Please let me know. Thank you all!

If you will PM me your email, I have a community resource list developed by my church, New Season Church in Hiram. Also; we have a "soul care" meeting every Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. She will be able to meet many people who have similar problems.

• Like 5

Bethany Christian Church on Hwy. 61 has a recovery program. I don't know anything about it,

you might call them.

You could also try West Ridge Church.

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to you and your daughter. I hope you're able to find help for her. :wub: ((((hugs))))

A number of churches around have a program called "Celebrate Recovery". Lost Mountain Baptist is one that I know about.

OR,

Call the AA Central Office at 404-525-3178. They can direct her to meetings near where she lives and even head her toward women only meetings if she'd like.

Dallas First United Methodist Church holds a christian based group on Mon. Wed and Fri night at 0630. Anyone is welcomed. Yes it is free too.

Its not free, but definitely cheaper than most...

Mia's Bar next to Academy Sports.

not cool at all.

I'm not sure of what you need but St. Jude's in midtown will take someone that needs to detox and then place into a program.

It's free but you may have to wait on a bed.

It's not a lockdown facility, so she would be free to come and to as she pleases.

• Like 1

I emailed the Community Resources available

For some reason I didn't get it.

not cool at all.

I know, but I can overlook things like that. I have a child that needs help. So I just ignore those things! ;)

• Like 2

For some reason I didn't get it.

I know, but I can overlook things like that. I have a child that needs help. So I just ignore those things! ;)

Yes, and that's the main thing!

Prayers. :wub: