Paulding.com

LAWN MOWER REPAIR in Paulding, Hiram, Dallas, Douglasville, Powder Springs

Repairs, tune-ups and general service on most brands of walk behinds and lawn tractors/riding mowers. Please call 678-315-8794. Leave a message and contact number if I'm not able to answer. Deposits may apply, so please call for details.

Pick up and delivery in areas specified only $40!! :)

Thank you for your business.

Glenn's Mower & Small Engine Repair

678-315-8794

Hiram, GA

Snubby I have a 15 year old Weed Eater lawn tractor that still runs fine so I would like put on a mulching kit but it's too old to find one thats made for it. Is this something you could handle ? I also have a power washer that needs repair.

Shouldn't be that hard to do. All you need is a cover that will block off the discharge, and some good mulching blades. The blades are easy to get, but the mulching cover may take some looking around, and I could fabricate one from something close to a good fit. I'd be happy to handle whatever you need. Just give me a call at 678-315-8794 anytime. I'm not able to correspond much on pcom while the season has me hopping in the shop and on the road. ;)

I have a 42" Toro Zeroturn. Would like to find a bagger kit for it. In case you run across one...

Have you tried craigslist? That's been my best resource for things like that. My bone yard guy doesn't have much at the first of the season.