Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

Tution Question (only has intership left, why pay fees)

U West Ga tution

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jewels

jewels

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

My son said we owe for his summer semester, all he has left to graduate is his internship.  Do all schools charge for a semester with parking fees, lab fees and whatever I left out fees, when they will not be attending the school except to turn in his final intern paper and graduate??

#2 mei lan

mei lan

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Probably, since that's part of the education.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

William Shakespeare, Sonnet 116

#3 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,007 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

Hey they have to have their gouge fees....

Don' t forget the technology fee, sports (football) fee, mandatory food plan (even if you are a commuting student), etc.  :angry2:

Kennesaw College has approx a $1000 worth of fees on top of the tuition.

Very dishonest if you ask me.  Just raise the bloody tuition if you need the funding! Don't hid it in fees.

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#4 Jane Ty

Jane Ty

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:11 PM

Hey they have to have their gouge fees....

Don' t forget the technology fee, sports (football) fee, mandatory food plan (even if you are a commuting student), etc.  :angry2:

Kennesaw College has approx a $1000 worth of fees on top of the tuition.

Very dishonest if you ask me.  Just raise the bloody tuition if you need the funding! Don't hid it in fees.

Well that's nice to know...  Of course I'm not surprised.

#5 raclay

raclay

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

When I was at KSU, they were charging $75 per semester to park and it was so difficult to find a spot. I eventually transferred to Georgia Highlands where parking was a whopping $2 each semester. Not to mention, GH is much safer than KSU.

So you're not from the South, that's okay, you got here as fast as you could.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics