Paulding.com

Christi Brown Vann, age 43, of Dallas, GA, passed away Tuesday, March 25, 2014. She was born May 24, 1970, in Austell, GA, to Barbara Ann Crutchfield Brown and the late, Lamar Brown. Besides her father, Christi was also preceded in death by a brother, Jesse Brown and a sister, Debbie Cantrell. She worked as a medical secretary and was a member of Freedom Fellowship Church.

Survivors include her husband, Keith Vann; children, Morgan Wallace of Dallas, GA, Mason Berrong of Dallas, GA, Chance Vann of Dallas, GA, Alex Vann of Dallas, GA, Alyssa Vann of Jonesboro, GA, and Cassidy Vann of Temple, GA; mother, Barbara Ann Brown of Austell, GA; brother & sister-in-law, Perry & Terry Brown of Ellijay, GA; sisters & brother-in-law, Tammy Lynn Esparza of Austell, GA, and Elizabeth Ann & Walter Lovejoy of Rockmart, GA; grandchildren, Oaklee McTaggart, Gage Jenkins and Blaze Jenkins; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be Saturday, March 29, 2014, at 3:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Bob Neal officiating. Interment will follow in Davis Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday, March 28, 2014, from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the funeral home to help with the funeral expenses.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. (www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

I'm so very sad to hear this. I knew Christi thru our kids, Her son and my daughter were in the same kindergarten class and been friends since then. I remember her and I both serving on the PTA for the school too. She was such a sweet person and I know she will be missed by many. My thoughts with Mason and the rest of her family. Prayers for peace and strength.