4 replies to this topic

#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,580 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Neomaxcom, LLC of Dallas, Georgia is the publisher of Paulding.com. 

We are now located at 5473 Villa Rica Highway in Dallas, Georgia.

The office phone is 770-505-8544, ex 1. 

-----------------------------------

That said, this post has as its purpose the countering of a proliferating error that originated on yahoo after someone inadvertently -  I assume it was inadvertent - listed neomax along with the telephone number of the Paulding Neighbor Newspaper.

Because of the mis-listing of the telephone number with neomax - and the more common use of Paulding.com in the community, it has proven literally impossible to get the listings on those national services changed.

However, Paulding.com does have the ability to get listings to the top of google and other search terms  I am hoping that I can maneuver this to that location.

I can try :)

pubby

#2 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,580 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

Because I'm in Dallas Georgia, when I did the search moments ago, this topic was the top listing.

When I chose to use "let me google that for you" ... its servers are elsewhere ... this was the third listing.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q... Dallas Georgia

Yep, after years of frustration, I had the solution in my hands. A post on Paulding.com :good:

pubby

#3 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,580 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

I think if you try it now ... I edited the title ... I've answered my issue :)  

Why I didn't think of this before is ... well the most disturbing thing about this now.  

pubby

#4 Bouquet

Bouquet

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:45 PM

:yahoo:   :clapping:   Way to go Pubby. I don't think anyone had doubts that you could do this! Great job.

I love you and miss you. Rest in peace my loves.

Ashton, Tristen, Phillip Aaron

#5 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,149 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

All businesses, but especially small ones need to check their business on the internet under all key words.

I have seen this many times where an unclaimed listing has a competitors information on it.

• Brian likes this

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics