Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas Bigfoot

Moving within Paulding

My fiance' is moving to our new home and then I will be moving in once we are married. Need recommendation of company that does moving at a reasonable cost. first move has to take place on Monday, April 7th. My move date is open but around April 13th.

My fiance' is moving to our new home and then I will be moving in once we are married. Need recommendation of company that does moving at a reasonable cost. first move has to take place on Monday, April 7th. My move date is open but around April 13th.

A friend of mine tried a well known moving company, told them not to come back the next day to finish.

She put out the word that she was looking for some hard working young men.

She took the amount that she would have paid the professional, split it between the 5 young men that worked hard and finished the job at the end of the day. My son was one of them, he worked very hard and was paid well. I am not advertising him to work, I am just relaying me friends experience.

I have some experiance with Dallas 2 Men & A Truck after the tornado in West Paulding. I found the crews dispatched to me to be hardworking, dependable and flexible to my needs.

• Like 1

Need professional movers that have insurance if they damage furniture. I have an offer from two young men that are trying to start a landscape bussiness. I would rent the truck and they would do the moving but I want to make sure everything is protected and done correctly. I have moved myself with help of children but they all don't live here and they have jobs and can't take off the day I need them.

We used 2 Men and a Truck when Blondie moved from South Paulding to our home in Dallas after we got married. They were in and done FAST and did a really good job.

• Like 1