32 replies to this topic

#1 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

It wasn't about his attempt to fool the public in the case of his, and his daughters, crude activity, but about something else. 

I didn't catch the story, however, and I can't find anything about it on the net! The judge did refuse to talk to channel 2 Action News journalist's, though.

What does he have to hide; is what I'm wondering? . .   

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#2 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:49 AM

It had to do with him picking up somebody walking from the courthouse. And the guy had just been in his courtroom for jury selection--he was the person with criminal charges against him. The Judge finally recused himself of the guys 3 pending cases.

#3 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

It had to do with him picking up somebody walking from the courthouse. And the guy had just been in his courtroom for jury selection--he was the person with criminal charges against him. The Judge finally recused himself of the guys 3 pending cases.

Thanks, tbird!

You are correct, with what I did hear of the report. I couldn't comment without further understanding. 

I just don't see how the Judge didn't know this guy, until he picked him up. Recusing himself after picking the guy up is suspicious, and that is "fishy" enough, when you consider all the education a judge has regarding how to handle his cases. I think he knew all about this guy's three pending cases before picking him up. 

Edited by The Postman, 23 March 2014 - 10:08 AM.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#4 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,215 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

THREE pending cases, love that.

Edited by momof 3, 23 March 2014 - 12:03 PM.

#5 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:08 PM

THREE pending cases, love that.

YEah--and I think they said that they were drug cases--imagine that??

#6 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

YEah--and I think they said that they were drug cases--imagine that??

That must be too many criminal cases for Judge Osborne to handle at one time, considering they are drug cases, tbird!

Heck that might interfear, somehow, with the Douglas county DA's take on the drug moneys, coming in.  

#7 West Metro Realty

West Metro Realty

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

Here is what I posted on my Facebook when I saw this story posted there:

"This is in response to a post I just saw attached to many attorneys in Paulding. Not naming names, just saying my piece, without invading someone else's post: I'm shaking my head and feeling disappointed, also, but probably for a different reason. I find it sad that at the latter stages of a man's highly productive career he is being targeted and researched by the media to find any kind of smear that can be attached to him. I have a different view of this man. I've sat at the dining table with him and his parents: two wonderful, people with good hearts that are probably very saddened right now with all this negative publicity. You can tell a lot about a family by breaking bread with them. I have seen he and his wife's total dedication to their Church. I saw his wife and family's selfless activity for the community all these years. My family was the recipient of their selfless help when we really needed it, so, maybe I am prejudiced, but I really believe he is a very good man. He might have made a questionable decision regarding his child, to whom he is VERY devoted, but I wonder how many mistakes and questionable decisions could be uncovered on any one of us if anyone began looking? That situation was rectified. Let this man retire in peace. It would be very hard, and in my opinion impossible, to negate all the many, many years of hard work and dedication he gave to this county with anything that can be turned up by this public pursuit. The balance of the good he has done for this county is very much is weighed in his favor.

Additional note: I'm not sure what the hoopla was about the Judge offering a man a ride; the man, himself, said he didn't believe that the Judge knew who he was when he first gave him a ride and that he swore they didn't discuss the cases or court at all. Then, the Judge recused himself from the trials. The man interviewed agreed the man was a good man. 

Anyway, I stand by my Facebook post. 

Betty Sparti

• hercules47, peachesga, njills and 4 others like this
Choose the Real Estate Agents at West Metro Realty for all of your real estate needs. PauldingRealEstate.com
http://www.paulding.com/ads/Westmetro2008.swf

#8 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,666 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

I don't know what is going on with the Judge but I feel a little sorry for him. Maybe his age is catching up to him or maybe something else is going on. Is his retirement date still Jan. 1st?

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.........

#9 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,215 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

I don't know what is going on with the Judge but I feel a little sorry for him. Maybe his age is catching up to him or maybe something else is going on. Is his retirement date still Jan. 1st?

That's what I was thinking too because I've never heard anything bad about him before this. It seems to be an odd turnaround for someone who has always seemed to be on the up and up and very well respected.

#10 hercules47

hercules47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

Here is what I posted on my Facebook when I saw this story posted there:

"This is in response to a post I just saw attached to many attorneys in Paulding. Not naming names, just saying my piece, without invading someone else's post: I'm shaking my head and feeling disappointed, also, but probably for a different reason. I find it sad that at the latter stages of a man's highly productive career he is being targeted and researched by the media to find any kind of smear that can be attached to him. I have a different view of this man. I've sat at the dining table with him and his parents: two wonderful, people with good hearts that are probably very saddened right now with all this negative publicity. You can tell a lot about a family by breaking bread with them. I have seen he and his wife's total dedication to their Church. I saw his wife and family's selfless activity for the community all these years. My family was the recipient of their selfless help when we really needed it, so, maybe I am prejudiced, but I really believe he is a very good man. He might have made a questionable decision regarding his child, to whom he is VERY devoted, but I wonder how many mistakes and questionable decisions could be uncovered on any one of us if anyone began looking? That situation was rectified. Let this man retire in peace. It would be very hard, and in my opinion impossible, to negate all the many, many years of hard work and dedication he gave to this county with anything that can be turned up by this public pursuit. The balance of the good he has done for this county is very much is weighed in his favor.

Additional note: I'm not sure what the hoopla was about the Judge offering a man a ride; the man, himself, said he didn't believe that the Judge knew who he was when he first gave him a ride and that he swore they didn't discuss the cases or court at all. Then, the Judge recused himself from the trials. The man interviewed agreed the man was a good man. 

Anyway, I stand by my Facebook post. 

Betty Sparti

Well said Betty.  I agree with you completely and thank you for posting. 

Raymond

• njills and tess like this

#11 confederaterose

confederaterose

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Actually, I had not planned to post to this topic.  We occasionally have the person that Judge Osborne gave a ride,to cut trees so I had his phone number. I called him and told him I just saw his mug shot on TV. He, of course, wanted to know why.  When I told him they wanted to know what he and Judge Osborne discussed, he said he was calling the reported.  I asked him what they discussed.  He said trimming trees, that is what I do cut trees.  He did say that Judge Osborne voluntarily recused himself.

I only know what Chris told me about the charges and have been to the courthouse to verify this information. He said he had a jury trial in Judge Vincent's court and was found not guilty on charges.

• West Metro Realty likes this

#12 ProudMawMawof5

ProudMawMawof5

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

What I find strange about this story is, how many of you see a man walking down the road that you don't know, and you stop and ask him if he wants a ride? I know I don't, and if I were a lawyer or Judge I definately would not pick up strangers. There is more to this story than what is being told. As far as what he and his daughter did, they are lawyers and they both knew what they were doing was wrong.

Edited by ProudMawMawof5, 23 March 2014 - 09:37 PM.

• The Postman, zwier, GAPEACH and 1 other like this

#13 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

Holding the powerful accountable requires asking questions, and trying to get answers. The Judge refused to be questioned by the media. That says a lot, to me. A public servant, to the people of Paulding county, should not refuse to speak up when the public is concerned about his/her actions.

Just like the three guns that are missing from the Douglas county DA's car, are still missing, but nobody is trying to figure out where the guns went. The DA did his own investigation in regard to the car burglary, while the Chief investigator (Josh Skinner) and three other investigators found the case "fishy."  They were reprimanded for that remark, and Jush Skinner was even demoted.

Judge Osborne is also acting "fishy," Very " Fishy." 

Edited by The Postman, 23 March 2014 - 10:10 PM.

• GAPEACH and Domestic Violence by Proxy like this

#14 confederaterose

confederaterose

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

When the storms came thought last spring, we lost 13 trees. Then late last fall, we needed some tree work done on a house that we were preparing to sell.  We hired Chris to  do this tree work.

Chris does not have a drivers license and walks all over the county, even lugging his tree cutting equipment at times.

I know that in the spring and through the fall, that his son was in foster care. (I think but do not know for a fact, that is where these charges came from). A girlfriend and mother of child is an addict and gave up all rights to child. Chris walked for these 6 months or so, to some place on 92 south of Hiram, at that time he lived in the Bobo Road area, to see the child.  He also said the walked to from the court house to hearings in an effort to get this child back, which he said was at least once a month. It seems reasonable to me that Judge Osborne had seen him walking to and from the courthouse on other occasions. We have not had much contact with him since late last fall, other that my DH see him walking and giving him a ride.

I do not believe he has gotten the child back.  It did not seem to me that he could take care of a child, on his own. I asked him what he would if he got the child back. He said that is the day he would be leaving to go back to Michigan and his mother and sister would help him with the baby.

Chris says he spent 12 years in the Army and was an Army Ranger and had several tours of combat duty.  I think he may suffer from post traumatic stress syndrome.

#15 tundra

tundra

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:26 AM

I guess it had to be a slow news day.  I don't know Judge Osborne well but my contact with him has always been that of a good person.  He never told me but I could tell he was distraught over the death penalty case he presided over.  Giving someone a ride is a generous thing to do.  I doubt he'll even consider doing that again, and that's sad.

I do not believe what he and his daughter did was right.  Yes they need to answer for that and they will pay for it for years to come. I think it's time we moved beyond crucifying this family and think about the future and where Paulding is headed.

I hope and pray the "appointment" by the Governor is one that will be good for Paulding County.  I know there are some honorable and capable people interested in stepping up for Paulding County.   

• mrshoward, crossroads, NewsJunky and 1 other like this

Bring on the jobs, bring on the business leave the commercial flights at Hartsfield.

I OPPOSE COMMERCIAL AIR SERVICE. Protect Paulding County  Put it on the Ballot

#16 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Domestic Violence by Proxy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

That's what I was thinking too because I've never heard anything bad about him before this. It seems to be an odd turnaround for someone who has always seemed to be on the up and up and very well respected.

Or may be you just don't know some people as well as you think you do?

pasig_advise_zps74ac8b2e.png

#17 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

What I find strange about this story is, how many of you see a man walking down the road that you don't know, and you stop and ask him if he wants a ride? I know I don't, and if I were a lawyer or Judge I definately would not pick up strangers. There is more to this story than what is being told. As far as what he and his daughter did, they are lawyers and they both knew what they were doing was wrong.

Good point.

#18 tess

tess

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

there seems to be several sides to the story...I try not to make my opinions until all sides are in -_-

• NewsJunky and tundra like this

[I AM NOT SHOUTING OR MAD....I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON
IF I AM MAD YOU WILL KNOW IT...I WILL
BE TYPING IN BLOOD

#19 momof 3

momof 3

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,215 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

Or may be you just don't know some people as well as you think you do?

I don't know him at all, but I've lived in Paulding County for 17 years and have never heard anything like this about him before.

#20 West Metro Realty

West Metro Realty

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

Holding the powerful accountable requires asking questions, and trying to get answers. The Judge refused to be questioned by the media. That says a lot, to me. A public servant, to the people of Paulding county, should not refuse to speak up when the public is concerned about his/her actions.

The Postman: Judge Osborne did answer the media on this. He answered that he never gives a statement on rulings in his court. Pure and simple. It is his policy as well as the policy of most others that serve the Court.  Why, even, would he make a statement about this one? He pulled out of these cases.  There was nothing to answer. Nothing at all fishy on this.  

The media is fishing for anything they can find, but they stretched too far on this one. There was nothing here to report on. There was nothing of impropriety done here.

I fear this thread has become simply a means for people to take pot shots at Judge Osborne. I'm surprised Pubby has allowed it to go on this far. This is becoming personal attacks with no merit. 

Betty Sparti

• peachesga and tundra like this
Choose the Real Estate Agents at West Metro Realty for all of your real estate needs. PauldingRealEstate.com
http://www.paulding.com/ads/Westmetro2008.swf

#21 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

I don't know him at all, but I've lived in Paulding County for 17 years and have never heard anything like this about him before.

How frequently would he come up in your conversations? I would think not many people would be openly critical of a judge. Professional courtesy dictated people wouldn't even run against him.

#22 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

The Postman: Judge Osborne did answer the media on this. He answered that he never gives a statement on rulings in his court. Pure and simple. It is his policy as well as the policy of most others that serve the Court.  Why, even, would he make a statement about this one? He pulled out of these cases.  There was nothing to answer. Nothing at all fishy on this.  

The media is fishing for anything they can find, but they stretched too far on this one. There was nothing here to report on. There was nothing of impropriety done here.

I fear this thread has become simply a means for people to take pot shots at Judge Osborne. I'm surprised Pubby has allowed it to go on this far. This is becoming personal attacks with no merit. 

Betty Sparti

Judge Osborne is a public servant who compromised the public trust. He is fair game for criticism. It comes with the territory. The Postman seems correct. Public servants in positions of authority must be held accountable to a higher standard than the average citizen.

#23 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

Judge Osborne is a public servant who compromised the public trust. He is fair game for criticism. It comes with the territory. The Postman seems correct. Public servants in positions of authority must be held accountable to a higher standard than the average citizen.

Thanks, DVbP! 

"If you don't want public attention, don't compromise the public's trust."   ~ The Postman

#24 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,666 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

I think he and his family have paid the price for their mistake. I don't believe in kicking a man/woman when they are down. Just my 2 cents.
  • mach4, West Metro Realty, peachesga and 2 others like this

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

#25 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

I think he and his family have paid the price for their mistake. I don't believe in kicking a man/woman when they are down. Just my 2 cents.

Paid in cash, or what? 

The powerful can demote the investigator, like in Douglas county.

The Georgia Governor can stay Governor after doing this: >

As a candidate for governor, one of Nathan Deal’s first acts was to hire his politically inexperienced daughter-in-law, paying her at least $40,000 over the course of the campaign and doling out payments to Southern Magnolia Capital, LLC, a company she co-founded. Her involvement with the company was not known until after Gov. Deal was elected. Between January 2011 and March 2013, the company received more than $240,000 from Gov. Deal’s campaign.

Additionally, the chairman of Georgia’s State Ethics Commission, appointed by Gov. Deal, appears to have obstructed ethics investigations into payments made by the Deal campaign. Two lawyers for the commission were forced out of their jobs for involvement with the case, and have since filed a wrongful termination suit against the commission.

Edited by The Postman, 25 March 2014 - 02:48 PM.

• Domestic Violence by Proxy likes this

#26 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,666 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

Paid in cash, or what? 

The powerful can demote the investigator, like in Douglas county.

The Georgia Governor can stay Governor after doing this: >

As a candidate for governor, one of Nathan Deal’s first acts was to hire his politically inexperienced daughter-in-law, paying her at least $40,000 over the course of the campaign and doling out payments to Southern Magnolia Capital, LLC, a company she co-founded. Her involvement with the company was not known until after Gov. Deal was elected. Between January 2011 and March 2013, the company received more than $240,000 from Gov. Deal’s campaign.

Additionally, the chairman of Georgia’s State Ethics Commission, appointed by Gov. Deal, appears to have obstructed ethics investigations into payments made by the Deal campaign. Two lawyers for the commission were forced out of their jobs for involvement with the case, and have since filed a wrongful termination suit against the commission.

As usual you and I are not even on the same page......
  • mach4 likes this

#27 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,009 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

You should be counting your blessings right now...  :)

• NewsJunky and Nice Green like this

#28 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

The page you are on is obsolete, News Junky! 

Turn the page, and you will finally catch up with reality. Take your nose from the 1% arse, and get real. Even some of them are considering leaving Georgia, because $.60 on the dollar is better than $.0 on the dollar for the work they do.   

Edited by The Postman, 25 March 2014 - 04:09 PM.

#29 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,666 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

The page you are on is obsolete, News Junky! 

Turn the page, and you will finally catch up with reality. Take your nose from the 1% arse, and get real. Even some of them are considering leaving Georgia, because $.60 on the dollar is better than $.0 on the dollar for the work they do.

If caring about others is obsolete then I am guilty. I remember saying something similar about you once. I hope I am never guilty of throwing stones at someone who is helpless to defend themselves. I have a lot of
friends who are the same way. How many friends can you count?

#30 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

If caring about others is obsolete then I am guilty. I remember saying something similar about you once. I hope I am never guilty of throwing stones at someone who is helpless to defend themselves. I have a lot of

Caring about the rich is not the same as caring about the docile, and unassuming, who has been exploited to their own detriment, while all their ways and means of survival is stripped from them, like strip miners strip the land from the surface of the Earth.

The 1%, or even the 10%, you care about, and fight every key stroke for, have no fear except losing their ability to hold on to their Worldly goods, and the vast piles of money they love so dearly.

Why don't you let them walk over the people with preexisting diseases, and those who line up to file out job applications, for minimum wage, or less.

But, it's okay, NewsJunky, I understand how it is, in this country. I was born here.    

Edited by The Postman, 25 March 2014 - 10:54 PM.

#31 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:32 AM

Quantity of friends or quality? If you put yourself in a compromising position, who is to blame? I would hardly call a lawyer or a judge, for that matter, helpless or defenseless. This isn't some unfortunate mishap. He made a conscious effort to game the system and it backfired.

• ProudMawMawof5 likes this

#32 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,666 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

Caring about the rich is not the same as caring about the docile, and unassuming, who has been exploited to their own detriment, while all their ways and means of survival is stripped from them, like strip miners strip the land from the surface of the Earth.

The 1%, or even the 10%, you care about, and fight every key stroke for, have no fear except losing their ability to hold on to their Worldly goods, and the vast piles of money they love so dearly.

Why don't you let them walk over the people with preexisting diseases, and those who line up to file out job applications, for minimum wage, or less.

But, it's okay, NewsJunky, I understand how it is, in this country. I was born here.

This post shows how little you really know about me. It also speaks volumes about how much you despise those who have succeeded in life. You and I have little in common and that is quite apparent. I root for all, no matter their position in life, and will do what I can to help make life better for everyone. I feel sorry for folks who are full of envy and hate. This conversation has nothing to do with the Judge so I will leave you to talk to yourself about it.

Quantity of friends or quality? If you put yourself in a compromising position, who is to blame? I would hardly call a lawyer or a judge, for that matter, helpless or defenseless. This isn't some unfortunate mishap. He made a conscious effort to game the system and it backfired.

Friends of quality and quantity thank you very much. Hope you enjoy the same.
  • peachesga, momof 3 and Nice Green like this

#33 The Postman

The Postman

Walking Tall

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,161 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:30 AM

This post shows how little you really know about me. It also speaks volumes about how much you despise those who have succeeded in life. You and I have little in common and that is quite apparent. I root for all, no matter their position in life, and will do what I can to help make life better for everyone. I feel sorry for folks who are full of envy and hate. This conversation has nothing to do with the Judge so I will leave you to talk to yourself about it.
Friends of quality and quantity thank you very much. Hope you enjoy the same.

I know a lot about your view of things, NJ! 

And you also speak volumes about how much you admire people who have succeeded in life. The only thing we have that is not common among human beings is your admiration of people who have, indeed, succeeded in wealth in monetary values. You admire these people, like they are the ones with the most knowledge, regarding life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; or however you wish to describe your admiration of human beings and their accomplishments.

You obviously don't know the Christian way of seeing accomplishment. Worldly goods (and money) is what the king Christian said for a person to leave behind, if he wanted to follow him. But, some people prefers not to seek that kind of accomplishment.

Accomplishment is in the eyes of the beholder, NJ, and what you behold is different from what I behold. I just see people who measure their accomplishments, in their worldly goods (and money), as being one way while I am another way.     

. .   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics