Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
xxiseestarzxx

Where can I find

Flavored ones. I have been craving these things so bad for the last few days and have no idea where to find them without buying online. I even had my hubby check gas stations and welcome center places on his job in florida and no luck. :-( this preggo mama wants some NOW! Lol. And I tried just spooning some regular honey, nope not the same.

Thanks. :-)

Google?! Surprisingly, I have not had this craving...that might be a good thing. How far along are you?

I have tried google. All I find is places to order online. And I dont think I could wait that long to satisfy my craving lol. Im 28 weeks. Ive also been craving spicy buffalo food this whole time and FLORIDA oranges. My poor man got me plenty of oranges but they were all from california and didnt do lol. Then today he comes home from a job in fl and brought me a big bag of em.

They used to have them near the registers at Ace Hardware in New Hope. I don't know if Ace is still there OR if they still have the honey straws. But I know I bought some flavored ones for DH there a few years back.

<br />I have tried google. All I find is places to order online. And I dont think I could wait that long to satisfy my craving lol.  Im 28 weeks. Ive also been craving spicy buffalo food this whole time and FLORIDA oranges.  My poor man got me plenty of oranges but they were all from california and didnt do lol. Then today he comes home from a job in fl and brought me a big bag of em.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Awesome, you are about 7-8 weeks ahead of me. I hope you get them soon. I am still craving my panera greek salad :p

Try Five Below in Hiram. They have all kinds of retro and regular candy. They carry stuff I haven't seen since I was a kid.

They used to have them near the registers at Ace Hardware in New Hope. I don't know if Ace is still there OR if they still have the honey straws. But I know I bought some flavored ones for DH there a few years back.

Ace is still there, and I think they still have them.

770-790-3001

<br />Flavored ones.  I have been craving these things so bad for the last few days and have no idea where to find them without buying online. I even had my hubby check gas stations and welcome center places on his job in florida and no luck. :-(  this preggo mama wants some NOW! Lol.   And I tried just spooning some regular honey, nope not the same.   <br /><br />Thanks. :-)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I remember those days....Craving something and wanting only THAT and wantig it NOW! I craved wedding cake...not regular cake...wedding cake....Had to crash a LOT of weddings back then...Angry Brides chasing preggos make the best selfies... jk :p

• Like 1

<br />Flavored ones.  I have been craving these things so bad for the last few days and have no idea where to find them without buying online. I even had my hubby check gas stations and welcome center places on his job in florida and no luck. :-(  this preggo mama wants some NOW! Lol.   And I tried just spooning some regular honey, nope not the same.   <br /><br />Thanks. :-)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ace Hardware in Newhope does have them.

I was there yesterday!  770-790-3001

P.S. I have a BUNCH here at home...

call me if you need a QUICK FIX! (LOL)

Thank you everyone! I am going to hunt today. Yes cravings suck lol. I hate wanting something so bad it drives me insane. Calling ace hardware now!

Eta: I called ACE. And they have them!!! Woohoo im headed there now lol. Im hoping this craving will also help with my spring allergies since I cant take much for it. Im soooo excited I will probably spend like 20$ on them lol. Again thank you all for the tip!

Edited by xxiseestarzxx
  • Like 1

<br />They used to have them near the registers at Ace Hardware in New Hope.  I don't know if Ace is still there OR if they still have the honey straws.  But I know I bought some flavored ones for DH there a few years back.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yep, Ace Hardware in New Hope had them a couple of weeks ago when I was in there. Starbucks maybe and Cracker Barrel.

<br />What are honey straws?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I know what they are but I have no idea what you do with them. I don't like honey.