5 replies to this topic

#1 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:09 AM

This was posted at a local shelter's Facebook page on behalf of a woman who just arrived from SC and found her Aunt extremely allergic to pets:

URGENT! Short Term Foster Needed for Himmy-Lynx (declawed)
(location: Douglasville/Poweder Springs line)

~FORWARDED Message from Tabby~

I have a cat, Miss Kitty (but he's a boy!) that I have had since he was 2 months old. He is now 15, and I had to move down from SC to my aunt's house while looking for employment. My aunt is severely allergic, and had to put her own 3 cats outside due to the severity of her last attack -- which almost landed her in the hospital.

Miss Kitty is staying at my boyfriend's house until this Sunday, when I have to go pick him up. If I cannot find a temporary foster by then, he will have to be put outside with my aunt's cats, and I don't think he would survive that. He is declawed and has always been indoors and taken care of. He's my baby and it would kill me to have to do that!

I have a job interview on Tuesday and I am certain that I will get the job. I would only need a few months to get enough money together for my own apartment. This is only a temporary situation!

Miss Kitty is neutered, declawed, has his shots, and was combo tested. I have all his records. Please help me find him a short term foster situation.

Thank you!

Tabatha Miller
770-843-9923
(best contact method)
tabbymiller77@gmail.com (at gmail.com)

Pics:

tabby1.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• tabby3.jpg
  • tabby4.jpg
  • tabby2.jpg

Edited by AustinPlantation, 16 February 2014 - 09:45 AM.

Mel
-------------------------------------------------------
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

#2 AdamnAarens Mom

AdamnAarens Mom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

This was posted at a local shelter's Facebook page on behalf of a woman who just arrived from SC and found her Aunt extremely allergic to pets:

URGENT! Short Term Foster Needed for Himmy-Lynx (declawed)
(location: Douglasville/Poweder Springs line)

~FORWARDED Message from Tabby~

I have a cat, Miss Kitty (but he's a boy!) that I have had since he was 2 months old. He is now 15, and I had to move down from SC to my aunt's house while looking for employment. My aunt is severely allergic, and had to put her own 3 cats outside due to the severity of her last attack -- which almost landed her in the hospital.

Miss Kitty is staying at my boyfriend's house until this Sunday, when I have to go pick him up. If I cannot find a temporary foster by then, he will have to be put outside with my aunt's cats, and I don't think he would survive that. He is declawed and has always been indoors and taken care of. He's my baby and it would kill me to have to do that!

I have a job interview on Tuesday and I am certain that I will get the job. I would only need a few months to get enough money together for my own apartment. This is only a temporary situation!

Miss Kitty is neutered, declawed, has his shots, and was combo tested. I have all his records. Please help me find him a short term foster situation.

Thank you!

Tabatha Miller
770-843-9923
(best contact method)
tabbymiller77@gmail.com (at gmail.com)

Pics:

tabby1.jpg

Status please - have they had any luck?

#3 dallasbrowneyes

dallasbrowneyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

Any update on Miss Kitty. She is so beautiful, hope you can find a foster home for her.
Wishing Miss Kitty the best of luck. Please keep us posted.

#4 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

Haven't seen anything posted. Don't know anyone involved in this. I have to assume that no one responded so far.

Unfortunately, two of our three cats would not appreciate a new visitor, even for a short time. They don't even let cats near our windows and doors.
Mel
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

#5 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

Just posted:

She has an offer, so hopefully it will all work out
Mel

#6 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,579 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

Did the offer work out? :)

There but for the grace of God, go I.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics