Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

I'm playing in Hiram TONIGHT, very special gig!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

An old fart just doing his part to make this a better place to l

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

I am playing the keys with my long time former band "Area Code 404" tonight at Hiram Station, in Hiram. I started playing with these guys about 17 years ago, in Smyrna, and remained with them for several years before joining Simply Southern (my current band). If you folks want to hear some of the BEST southern rock players in the state, you should come down tonight!!! This is one of our rare "reunion" gigs, as the lead singer, Dicky Ward, now resides in Jacksonville, FL. Mr. Cantrell of Hiram Station was kind enough to hire us for the evening. This is ALWAYS a BLAST, anytime Dicky comes to town and we land a gig. So, if you're looking for something really fun to do on Valentines Day tonight, this is a great thing to consider!! Show starts at 9:00, and the music is always top notch SOUTHERN ROCK!!

(404 is also playing tomorrow night at Reid's Deli, in Mableton. I won't be able to play that night, but they still put on a great show everytime!!)
Business Phone: 678-315-8794 Email: glennsmowerrepair@gmail.com Website: http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

#2 Zippity Doo Dah

Zippity Doo Dah

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

It is a shame Hiram Station isn't a place I care to be seen. They have dang good wings for carryout.

But, gotta go during the daylight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics