Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
ppearce1

Wreck on Hiram-Sudie last night

Does anyone know the details of the auto accident that occurred on H-S near Buddy's and Food Depot last night? Lots of sirens, road closed for a bit.

Thanks.

Does anyone know the details of the auto accident that occurred on H-S near Buddy's and Food Depot last night? Lots of sirens, road closed for a bit.

Thanks.

I got a Nixle to avoid that area due to an accident that caused road closure then another that the road was open again. It must have been pretty serious because there was a good bit of time between the 2 notifications. I drove thru there around 8ish last night & didn't see any weather related issues that would cause an accident. I'd like an update too...DD's goes to school with a lot of kids in this area.

Edited by busymomof3

I live off Hiram Sudie and heard a loud "boom" last night around 12:15 which I thought was a tree a falling. About ten minutes later, I heard tons of sirens. I've been wondering about the accident all day. According to the Nixle report the road was closed for quite awhile.

Edited by HiramMomof1