Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas Bigfoot

Electronic Stuff

We have a few monitors, old laptops, towers and printers we need to get rid of but don't know where to take them. I heard there is the place near the transfer station at Seven Hills. Can they go there? What are the hours? Any other place?

Get in touch with subby he may use them, for parts and all

I thought he worked on small gas engines.

he also works on computers

We have a few monitors, old laptops, towers and printers we need to get rid of but don't know where to take them. I heard there is the place near the transfer station at Seven Hills. Can they go there? What are the hours? Any other place?

Mon/Tue/Fri 7:30AM--4:30PM (They are usually open by 7:00)

Sat 8:00AM--noon

There is a place on the right just above the old hospital and past C&C Pharmacy.

Be aware that that last time I was there I found that the county recycle center will take everything for free *except* tube type monitors. It is a 10.00 a each fee to recycle the monitors. However, for 10.00, you can dump up to 250 lbs of monitoring in the transfer station.