Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
backintheday

Schools are closed tomorrow!

COBB is closed Tuesday AND Wednesday.

And apparently Thursday and Friday. Lady moving into the office next to ours just told us that - Cobb that is.

And apparently Thursday and Friday. Lady moving into the office next to ours just told us that - Cobb that is.

Thursday and Friday are part of their Winter break, not weather related.

Not one to rain on anybody's parade, but there is nothing about the schools being closed yet. the only thing is:

Due to the potential for inclement weather this evening, Paulding County Schools will end all activities no later than 6:00PM tonight Monday, February 10. This would include all evening activities, athletics practices and games, classes, and meetings scheduled in the Paulding County School System. The Learning Bridge After School program will operate as normal, but we do encourage parents to pick up their children as early as possible. Stay tuned to local news stations, the school system’s social media channels, and the Paulding County School District website for any changes. - See more at: http://www.paulding.k12.ga.us/districtNewsArticle.aspx?artID=820#sthash.evpOhcjx.3bQPQKW8.dpuf

Not one to rain on anybody's parade, but there is nothing about the schools being closed yet. the only thing is:

Due to the potential for inclement weather this evening, Paulding County Schools will end all activities no later than 6:00PM tonight Monday, February 10. This would include all evening activities, athletics practices and games, classes, and meetings scheduled in the Paulding County School System. The Learning Bridge After School program will operate as normal, but we do encourage parents to pick up their children as early as possible. Stay tuned to local news stations, the school system’s social media channels, and the Paulding County School District website for any changes. - See more at: http://www.paulding.k12.ga.us/districtNewsArticle.aspx?artID=820#sthash.evpOhcjx.3bQPQKW8.dpuf

Well I just got a call stating they are closed tomorrow!!

• Like 2

I beg to differ...

I just got the call stating school is closed.

I got the info on the website I posted,and just got the call. Just trying to help keep everyone informed.

Thank you!

I dont know where weezerd got their info...but schools are CLOSED tomorrow.

Best place to get information on school closings is the Paulding BOE's twitter feed. Next best is Facebook. Phone calls seem to go out third at the same time as tv stations are updated. County website usually runs 1-2 hours behind Twitte