Paulding.com

<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />No,this is wrong.<br /><br />David was elected because King Jerry snuck the airport and the courthouse in without taxpayer approval.Jerry was fired,David has not studied local political history so he is doomed to repeat.<br /><br />But Jerry did try to warn us that David was a developer.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Well while David was in the Real Estate business prior to being elected I have a LOT bigger problem with Jerry and how he allowed cow pasture after cow pasture, wooded acreage after wooded acreage to be graded off and subdivisions begun on them. Some were finished and finished very nicely but MOST were left with many undeveloped lots, pvc pipes sticking in the air, half paved, etc. WAY too many houses were allowed to be built too fast and too close together on too small of lot space, this created mega profits to many developers but accounts for many of the problems we are all now facing that live here.

AS bad as many decisions were regarding the courthouse (that we needed just maybe not as big as it is)in my opinion the overbuilding he allowed on his watch is the bigger problem. This is what Jerry should have been made accountable for.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That shows him to be what we have already determined he is....a coward, who is already owned and controlled my the puppeteers, ....THE FIRM, as well as the cadre of ROBBER BARON MEGA DEVELOPERS still

<br /><br /><br />  You sir are TRULY a SAD SAD individual who has such a horrible outlook on life in Paulding County. You have complete disregard for seemingly EVERY elected offic

I can only say you are full of chit.   You ask anyone directly involved with Economic Development here for the last 20 years where I have stood, and what I have done, and what I continue to do. I ca

<br /><br /><br />

"We elected our BOC to do a job, based on their campaign platforms."

NO...We actually VOTED for and these folks were elected to do the job BASED ON THEIR ABILITIES, and QUALIFICATIONS!! Many times issues change and opportunities open themselves up that may not have been there 6 months or a year or more ago. The folks handling our County business have to be able to revisit opportunity and make decisions based on their knowledge and ability to do so. Most of these folks are business owners and have learned thru the years how to do this...again I don't think it would matter how they handled things to the STOP ALL PROGRESS IN PAULDING group.

So you are okay with broken campaign promises, And broken promises in front of the major business leaders of this county.

And to have the secret devious meetings to negotiate this scheme. Wait another eleven months to let the tax payers in on the scheme, Refuse to have town hall type meetings to discuss the scheme, refuse to allow citizens to question the scheme in the PCAA meeting or the IBA And simply set up on the throne and state my door is open anytime.

Wow and you support something blindly that you cannot even discuss on this board, and don't have a clue what the business plan is, And you are willing to pour another $40,000,000 dollars blindly into this endeavor!!!!! wow

• Like 1
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well while David was in the Real Estate business prior to being elected I have a LOT bigger problem with Jerry and how he allowed cow pasture after cow pasture, wooded acreage after wooded acreage to be graded off and subdivisions begun on them.  Some were finished and finished very nicely but MOST were left with many undeveloped lots, pvc pipes sticking in the air, half paved, etc.  WAY too many houses were allowed to be built too fast and too close together on too small of lot space, this created mega profits to many developers but accounts for many of the problems we are all now facing that live here.<br /><br />AS bad as many decisions were regarding the courthouse (that we needed just maybe not as big as it is)in my opinion the overbuilding he allowed on his watch is the bigger problem. This is what Jerry should have been made accountable for.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I agree with you on Jerry

• Like 1

You keep calling these lawsuits frivolous, the judge didn't think so on Wednesday. If he did, the citizens would have to post a million dollar bond.

Tundra I am out of positive votes for the day but here is a plus 10 CPR is way off base today

<br />So you are okay with broken campaign promises, And broken promises in front of the major business leaders of this county.<br /><br />And to have the secret devious meetings to negotiate this scheme. Wait another eleven months to let the tax payers in on the scheme, Refuse to have town hall type meetings to discuss the scheme, refuse to allow citizens to question the scheme in the PCAA meeting or the IBA  And simply set up on the throne and state my door is open anytime.<br /><br />Wow and you support something blindly that you cannot even discuss on this board, and don't have a clue what the business plan is, And you are willing to pour another $40,000,000 dollars blindly into this endeavor!!!!! wow<br />
<br /><br /><br />

" refuse to allow citizens to question the scheme in the PCAA meeting "

They have told your group REPEATADLY that the PCAA monthly Board Meetings are just that...WORKING sessions for the Board to meet and make the decisions they are supposed to be making. These meeting are NOT designed or set up (in spite of ya'll telling every media outlet that will listen) to be Q & A sessions for public input! How hard is that to understand!

So you are okay with broken campaign promises, And broken promises in front of the major business leaders of this county.

And to have the secret devious meetings to negotiate this scheme. Wait another eleven months to let the tax payers in on the scheme, Refuse to have town hall type meetings to discuss the scheme, refuse to allow citizens to question the scheme in the PCAA meeting or the IBA And simply set up on the throne and state my door is open anytime.

Wow and you support something blindly that you cannot even discuss on this board, and don't have a clue what the business plan is, And you are willing to pour another $40,000,000 dollars blindly into this endeavor!!!!! wow

It's been nearly 5 months since the air show and this announcement, we know little more about this expansion now than we did then. No public meeting, a 5 year plan that only shows more expansion and more taxpayer dollars being spent.

I guess we'll have to wait for the FAA required public meeting to hear anything from our other commissioners in a public setting.

• Like 1

<br /><br /><br />

I agree with you on Jerry

I do also, But you do recall the tube mailer that Jerry sent out warning us about David and his already approved PRD that lacked the sewerage?? And implied that this was the reason David was running... Anyone checked to see if David now has sewerage to this PRD ???? This could be quite interesting thing to check out...... HMMMM.... Naw he is smarter than that...... But..... Stranger things have happened.

It's been nearly 5 months since the air show and this announcement, we know little more about this expansion now than we did then. No public meeting, a 5 year plan that only shows more expansion and more taxpayer dollars being spent.

I guess we'll have to wait for the FAA required public meeting to hear anything from our other commissioners in a public setting.

It is a shame that the only information available to the citizens come from the court hearings where the elite group has been sworn in under oath

I nearly fell out of my seat this past hearing when the testimony revealed that the PCAA had started construction with out prior approval from the FAA and with no funding in place to pay for the construction.

What a way to run a business........... And just think the hearing cost Thousands of tax dollars and all along the star witness had a agreement to provide the funding in the event the bond did not go through, and testified that the PCAA would incur cost of several hundred thousand dollars if the project had to be shut down. WOW and the PCAA board is making these decisions WTH.... OUR TAX DOLLARS

• Like 1

<br /><br /><br />

They have told your group REPEATADLY that the PCAA monthly Board Meetings are just that...WORKING sessions for the Board to meet and make the decisions they are supposed to be making. These meeting are NOT designed or set up (in spite of ya'll telling every media outlet that will listen) to be Q & A sessions for public input! How hard is that to understand!

Not hard at all to understand, Just hard to accept when the elite group all swore to open, honest and Transparent government and they secretly negotiated something that they refuse to explain.

<br /><br /><br />

They have told your group REPEATADLY that the PCAA monthly Board Meetings are just that...WORKING sessions for the Board to meet and make the decisions they are supposed to be making. These meeting are NOT designed or set up (in spite of ya'll telling every media outlet that will listen) to be Q & A sessions for public input!  How hard is that to understand!

So according to this bureau of misinformation, the PCAA and the IBA work sessions are not intended to have citizen input ?

Please explain to your readership just how WellStar came to acquire the additional 40+ acres of land in March of 2006 from the IBA, which was adjacent to the 33 acres they already owned on the corner ?

<br />I do also, But you do recall the tube mailer that Jerry sent out warning us about David and his already approved PRD that lacked the sewerage?? And implied that this was the reason David was running... Anyone checked to see if David now has sewerage to this PRD ???? This could be quite interesting thing to check out...... HMMMM.... Naw he is smarter than that...... But..... Stranger things have happened.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

No,that prd was never developed.That all happened right as the house building busted.

<br /><br /><br />

No,that prd was never developed.That all happened right as the house building busted.

I know the PRD has not been developed, My question was has the sewerage been run to the property yet.

I believe that was the implication that was made during the Shearin/Austin campaign as to why David was running against him because he refused to spend a million dollars of county money to provide county sewerage to the property

I was just curious if some how during David's term did the county provide sewerage to the property?

<br />I know the PRD has not been developed, My question was has the sewerage been run to the property yet.<br /> I believe that was the implication that was made during the Shearin/Austin campaign as to why David was running against him because he refused to spend a million dollars of county money to provide county sewerage to the property<br /><br />I was just curious if some how during David's term did the county provide sewerage to the property?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hmmm,good question.......I do not know.

<br /><br /><br />

You know there is one way to stop the citizens wishing to speak. I am sure there are others like myself who really would like to see a business plan or data that shows the expansion to provide Commercial Air Service has merit. I hope you can help direct me to the business plan or data. I am available to pick this information up anytime or any place that fits your schedule. Once this data comes in and is verified I am sure I will be happy. Please understand I wish to see positive data because since early October all I can find is date that says 70% of airports are unprofitable and that it takes $2 billion to build a successful commercial airport. I need help in finding positive data. Your help is greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

<br /><br /><br />

"We elected our BOC to do a job, based on their campaign platforms."

NO...We actually VOTED for and these folks were elected to do the job BASED ON THEIR ABILITIES, and QUALIFICATIONS!! Many times issues change and opportunities open themselves up that may not have been there 6 months or a year or more ago. The folks handling our County business have to be able to revisit opportunity and make decisions based on their knowledge and ability to do so. Most of these folks are business owners and have learned thru the years how to do this...again I don't think it would matter how they handled things to the STOP ALL PROGRESS IN PAULDING group.

you funny

• Like 2