Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
knau7708

General non-specific rant

They drive me freaking wacko. One minute they're kind, responsible & semi-dependable. The next minute they're making moronic decisions & lack the slightest hint of common sense. Some days we have funny, engaging conversations. Others, it's like talking to a brick wall.

My husband is on shift tonight so y'all get my vent. I'm home with three teenagers & a first grader (he's in bed). Someone come kidnap me.... Or at least help me hide the bodies (where's that smiley face emoticon on my iPad?? I'm kidding about the bodies folks!)

You do realize that their brain is not fully functional, especially the boys, right?

(often the male brain never gets fully functional, but don't tell the women, they will use it against us)

(the brain thing is true however)

Wake up the first grader and let him/her annoy the three teenagers while you're sipping wine and laughing at them. Your complete relaxed and entertained attitude will throw them off balance and they will stomp off to their beds in bewilderment. Have another glass of wine and couple more chuckles then call it a night.

• Like 3

Had a car of teenagers riding my car on Friday morning, when I hit the Scoggins school zone, and New Ga school zone.(I went 35 like I was supposed to) The kids where so close to my bumper I could not see their head lights. They where cursing and making all kinds of hand jesters. It was crazy. WTH where these kids thinking. They Go to South Paulding High. They pulled in as I did.

They drive me freaking wacko. One minute they're kind, responsible & semi-dependable. The next minute they're making moronic decisions & lack the slightest hint of common sense. Some days we have funny, engaging conversations. Others, it's like talking to a brick wall.

My husband is on shift tonight so y'all get my vent. I'm home with three teenagers & a first grader (he's in bed). Someone come kidnap me.... Or at least help me hide the bodies (where's that smiley face emoticon on my iPad?? I'm kidding about the bodies folks!)

LOL the 6 year old would drive me more crazy...Teens are always out of sight in their room. Kidding aside I feel you pain....Boys as teens are easier I think...Now I gotta deal with a teen aged daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go take a bubble bath and don't forget the HUGE glass of wine!

Had a car of teenagers riding my car on Friday morning, when I hit the Scoggins school zone, and New Ga school zone.(I went 35 like I was supposed to) The kids where so close to my bumper I could not see their head lights. They where cursing and making all kinds of hand jesters. It was crazy. WTH where these kids thinking. They Go to South Paulding High. They pulled in as I did.

I would have dialed 911. I hate that, if you need more time to get there, get up and leave earlier. I see a lot of grownups that

wait until the last minute to go to work. When they get on my bumper, I slow down until they back off.

LOL the 6 year old would drive me more crazy...Teens are always out of sight in their room. Kidding aside I feel you pain....Boys as teens are easier I think...Now I gotta deal with a teen aged daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go take a bubble bath and don't forget the HUGE glass of wine!

First a disclaimer: Not all teen girls are the same and the following comments are not directed at any particular teenage girl, nor are the following comments meant to describe ever teenage girl.

I am 100% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description........

I am 70% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description......I am 40% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description......I am 10% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description......Ok,OK....there

may be teenage girls that do not the following description.

The most self absorbed human on the planet is a teenage girl before she graduates high school.

No matter how well raised or good a person, something happens to them when their hormones kick in and they become very self absorbed and the world, it's moon, the sun, in fact the whole universe revolves around them and their lives.

The good news is that this is usually a temporary insanity.

A good friend of mine was once sobbing into her hands.

What is wrong I asked?

It's (her daughter), she sobbed.

Her daughter? That sweet little angel? She is such a wonderful child, what bad thing has befallen this angel?

What's the problem with (her daughter), I asked?

"Ever since she turned 13" :sob: "The devil has" :sob: "possessed her!" :sob:

True story.

But now that possessed teenager is one fine young lady and back to being an angel.

For those who are going to tell me, "not my kid", I believe you, see the disclaimer at the start of this post. (I really do believe you)

First a disclaimer: Not all teen girls are the same and the following comments are not directed at any particular teenage girl, nor are the following comments meant to describe ever teenage girl.

I am 100% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description........

I am 70% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description......I am 40% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description......I am 10% sure that there are teenage girls that do not fit the following description......Ok,OK....there

may be teenage girls that do not the following description.

The most self absorbed human on the planet is a teenage girl before she graduates high school.

No matter how well raised or good a person, something happens to them when their hormones kick in and they become very self absorbed and the world, it's moon, the sun, in fact the whole universe revolves around them and their lives.

The good news is that this is usually a temporary insanity.

A good friend of mine was once sobbing into her hands.

What is wrong I asked?

It's (her daughter), she sobbed.

Her daughter? That sweet little angel? She is such a wonderful child, what bad thing has befallen this angel?

What's the problem with (her daughter), I asked?

"Ever since she turned 13" :sob: "The devil has" :sob: "possessed her!" :sob:

True story.

But now that possessed teenager is one fine young lady and back to being an angel.

For those who are going to tell me, "not my kid", I believe you, see the disclaimer at the start of this post. (I really do believe you)

I think you're onto something there. The two teen boys are more lazy than anything. My girl....oh, my! That's a whole nother story! But it ends? Please tell me it does soon. I really don't want to have to become an alcoholic. Guess it's nice to see others in the same predicament, suffering along with me. Cheers!

After watching my friends with boys and girls over the years, I have come to this conclusion about the differences between teenage boys and teenage girls.

If you tell a teenage boy, "I don't want you going there with those kids. They are bad for you and you have no business being there.".

A teenage boy will say yes sir (or ma'am) and just go ahead and go anyway. (or not as the case may be)

If you tell a teenage girl, "I don't want you going there with those kids. They are bad for you and you have no business being there.".

A teenage girl will spend two hours trying to explain to you and show you where you are not only wrong, but unfair about it.

:)

My parents considered me to be the WORST teenager ever. So, so difficult. Then, my brother (7 years younger than me) came along. In hindsight, my teen years weren't so bad.But, when I was pregnant with oldest, my grandmother (who raised 12 children - 6 and 6) told me to start praying for boys - they are tougher in the toddler years, but SOOO much easier in the teen years. Now that my oldest is a cheerleader - I have more of an upclose look at girls - I would say that she's right. :)!

<br />Wake up the first grader and let him/her annoy the three teenagers while you're sipping wine and laughing at them.  Your complete relaxed and entertained attitude will throw them off balance and they will stomp off to their beds in bewilderment.  Have another glass of wine and couple more chuckles then call it a night.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

YUP_-that there is a smart person-knows a thing or two about teenagers-hahahahaha

<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />YUP_-that there is a smart person-knows a thing or two about teenagers-hahahahaha<br />
<br /><br /><br />

...and, I need to add, so do those who spoke about the difference betweent teen girla and boys-raised 2 girls-wouldn't do it agian for big money!!!! Drama, drama, and arguments-then-arguments, arguments, and drama.

Got a little bundle left on the front porch ( by one of my -AHEMM!! Daughters), checked 1st to see if it had the appropriate apendages-he did!! Kept him, otherwise, I'd have given it to anyone who wanted it-really!!!

Sorry if you are offended-if you have daughters, have fun!! If you retain your sanity ( which I barely did), post me back in a few years and tell me how it went. Think you'll find out I was pretty much right, and apologize for mistrusting my judgement!!!