Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

Can anyone telll me who does a school principal answer to?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 teal

teal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

Can anyone tell me who a school principal answers to? Is there a way to contact this person. I am having a lot of problems with a principal singling out my daughter for no reason that I am aware of. She will not give direct answers as to why. There have been others I have learned, but no one seems to know a way to combat this.

#2 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,558 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

I believe it would be Cliff Cole, he's the superintendent. You could call the board and ask if you need to. 770-443-8000

Have you tried to talk with the principal? I would talk to him/her before contacting the board, just a friendly suggestion. Good luck.

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#3 workingforaliving

workingforaliving

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,919 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Depends on the level. There is a level or two between principal and superintendent.
Posted Image

#4 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

Which school?
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#5 Lucky64

Lucky64

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,745 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

It would be:

Clark Maggart He does employee issues and investigations. 770-443-8000 (Supervise and Support Human Resources)

Dr. Susan Browning

Supervise and support High School Principals Exec. Director for Secondary Schools Oversee the day to day operations of all high schools sbrowning@paulding.k12.ga.us Supervise and support Middle School Principals770-443-8003 ext. 10227 Oversee the day to day operations of all middle schools Supervise and support Supervising School Health Nurse.

Elementary would be:

Dr. Bonnie CochranSupervise and support Elementary School Principals Exec. Director for Elementary Schools Oversee the day to day operations of all elementary schools[email="bcochran@paulding.k12.ga.us"]bcochran@paulding.k12.ga.us[/email Supervise and support Curriculum Department770-443-8003 x 10106

#6 juliesmom

juliesmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Dobbins?
I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me

#7 workingforaliving

workingforaliving

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,919 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

<br />Dobbins?<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Susan Browning.

Are you not done with that school yet? Seems as if you've had kids there forever.
Posted Image

#8 BikerDave

BikerDave

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:34 PM

Can anyone tell me who a school principal answers to? Is there a way to contact this person. I am having a lot of problems with a principal singling out my daughter for no reason that I am aware of. She will not give direct answers as to why. There have been others I have learned, but no one seems to know a way to combat this.

This principal probably earns 100k a year on TAX PAYER dime like most. He or she needs to be reminded that they are a public servant and can be held accountable in many ways. I would have a face to face conversation with them and if they are not receptive to being reasonable, then maybe take an attorney with you for the next visit and see if that helps to correct their improper attitude.

#9 mei lan

mei lan

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:13 AM

Seems to be a dearth of information here.  What is she saying?  What are others saying?  What is the principal saying?  Have you talked to him/her?  What is the principal doing when he/she "singles out" your daughter?

Not casting stones here...just trying to understand.  Believe me when I say that I am NO fan of the publik skule system.  I just know kids and the way they think isn't how regular people think.  :D

• gog8tors likes this

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

William Shakespeare, Sonnet 116

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics