Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
tranquility

Wreck on Hiram Sudie Rd. (Sat. 12:45)

My husband is sitting still in traffic on Hiram Sudie.

A lady was going car to car saying there were 3 young ladies on the ground due to a really bad wreck and people should turn around because it was going to take awhile.

Life Flight is landing somewhere now,(1:15) he saw and hears it but because of the trees he can't see anything.

We have no idea what type vehicles or what happened but it wouldn't be

a good time to go down Hiram Sudie.

1:20 - There were 3 ambulances. One ambulance left a few minutes ago, one just left and one is being loaded now.

He still hears Life Flight on the ground somewhere down there.

1:29 - A fourth ambulance is coming by him now going to the scene.

He doesn't hear Life Flight anymore so he thinks they took off.

He saw a long car, possibly a ??? (It looked Burgundy) being put on a wrecker.

The front end was pretty smashed up.

Edited : He said it definatly wasn't a Lincoln, it wasn't that big. When it passed he could see it was a smaller car.

Edited by tranquility

1:41 - He sees two Fire Rescue and a Fire truck leaving, there is a second

Lifeflight landing and a 5th ambulance coming by them to the scene.

5th ambulance is now leaving. (1:50)

The second car is smaller and looks silver.

He said it looks like a head on since both front ends were pretty torn up.

Edited by tranquility

call was dispatched at 12:44 p.m.

appeared to be a head on collision in the area of 2274 hiram sudie road at least 6 people were injured. this is near the intersection of mcclung road and hiram sudie road. prayers said.

initial reports were multiple injuries with road blocked , possible entrapment .

as reported 5 ambulances and 2 lifeflights

2 13 yr old injured-some of the injured. additional manpower was requested

some patients went to kennestone -pov

my understanding pov is transport by personal vehicle

call was dispatched at 12:44 p.m.

appeared to be a head on collision in the area of 2274 hiram sudie road at least 6 people were injured. this is near the intersection of mcclung road and hiram sudie road. prayers said.

initial reports were multiple injuries with road blocked , possible entrapment .

Thanks for the info. I pray everyone will come out of this one.

Back in 2004 (I think it was in 04) my daughter had went to Hiram and was coming home via Hiram Sudie, McClung, Nebo to Dallas Nebo to Ridge Rd, anyway when she got to the intersection of McClung and Nebo, she saw an accident, a car was down in the ditch, upside down. Daughter got out of her car, to see if she could help in some way. This was before any PCSO or GSP had arrived.

Two young ladies was on the ground, I think they both were ejected. Anyway, one was alive and one wasn't. Daughter was trying to get the Families, phone numbers, so the police could call. The ambulances arrived before the PCSO or GSP. It upset Daughter so bad that, when she got to our house, she was just numb and in shock. My facts may be a little fuzzy, it has been right at 9 or 10 yrs ago. This kind of news just breaks my heart. It reminds me of when I got "that" phone call about my brother. Prayers for everyone involved.

Back in 2004 (I think it was in 04) my daughter had went to Hiram and was coming home via Hiram Sudie, McClung, Nebo to Dallas Nebo to Ridge Rd, anyway when she got to the intersection of McClung and Nebo, she saw an accident, a car was down in the ditch, upside down. Daughter got out of her car, to see if she could help in some way. This was before any PCSO or GSP had arrived.

Two young ladies was on the ground, I think they both were ejected. Anyway, one was alive and one wasn't. Daughter  was trying to get the Families, phone numbers, so the police could call. The ambulances arrived before the PCSO or GSP. It upset Daughter so bad that, when she got to our house, she was just numb and in shock. My facts may be a little fuzzy, it has been right at 9 or 10 yrs ago.  This kind of news just breaks my heart. It reminds me of when I got "that" phone call about my brother. Prayers for everyone involved.

I knew the girl that died in that accident. She was the cousin (more like sisters in closeness) of a very good friend. It was pretty devastating. :(

No, the Cochran girl was not involved in the accident. She was a sweet young lady that had been having some stomach aches that the doctors could not find out what was wrong with her. So very very sad.

No, the Cochran girl was not involved in the accident. She was a sweet young lady that had been having some stomach aches that the doctors could not find out what was wrong with her. So very very sad.

Either way, very sad.

No one died in this accident. The two on the ground were pulled from the car by a by-stander(FYI, don't ever do this unless the car is on FIRE, could cause worse injuries). I know the condition of one of the girls and she is critical but awake and talking, will be a long recover from her liver, kidney injuries, broken arm and bruised intestines along with rib fractures.

Pray for them all. Don't know what happened to the two men in the other car that crossed over and hit these girls.

Two young ladies was on the ground, I think they both were ejected. Anyway, one was alive and one wasn't. Daughter was trying to get the Families, phone numbers, so the police could call. The ambulances arrived before the PCSO or GSP. It upset Daughter so bad that, when she got to our house, she was just numb and in shock. My facts may be a little fuzzy, it has been right at 9 or 10 yrs ago. This kind of news just breaks my heart. It reminds me of when I got "that" phone call about my brother. Prayers for everyone involved.

No one died in this accident. The two on the ground were pulled from the car by a by-stander(FYI, don't ever do this unless the car is on FIRE, could cause worse injuries). I know the condition of one of the girls and she is critical but awake and talking, will be a long recover from her liver, kidney injuries, broken arm and bruised intestines along with rib fractures.

Pray for them all. Don't know what happened to the two men in the other car that crossed over and hit these girls.

Are you referring to the accident last Saturday or the accident in my post that you quoted above?? Just trying to clarify.

Sorry, chose the wrong post to respond to, I was going for the one talking about the accident this past Saturday at McClung and Hiram Sudie. Sorry about that

Are you referring to the accident last Saturday or the accident in my post that you quoted above?? Just trying to clarify.

Sorry, chose the wrong post to respond to, I was going for the one talking about the accident this past Saturday at McClung and Hiram Sudie. Sorry about that

Thanks for responding. I thought that might have been the case.

My daughter goes to South Paulding Middle School. They are collecting money for several 7th graders that were involved in an accident. Does anyone know if this was the accident? The time frame seems to match.

My daughter goes to South Paulding Middle School. They are collecting money for several 7th graders that were involved in an accident. Does anyone know if this was the accident? The time frame seems to match.

Yes this was this one.

<br />My daughter goes to South Paulding Middle School. They are collecting money for several 7th graders that were involved in an accident. Does anyone know if this was the accident? The time frame seems to match.<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I am almost positive it is.  My son goes to So.Paulding Middle as well and they told me that the 4 girls were transported to Kennestone Hospital.  Apparently, they were on their way to Stars and Strikes or Sparkles...it was one or the other. Edited by ACL

I had to run up to SPMS and asked them about the wreck. It was 4 7th graders. One was released right away. Two were released yesterday, but one has to go back for surgery on Monday. And one is still in the hospital. Apparently there is going to be a long recovery involved.