• Top Tech Audio and Video
  • Top Tech Audio and Video
Sign in to follow this  
DomesticViolenceByProxy

If I was Nick Saban...

I might have taken the Texas job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY

Bama, Mama Style,!

The unidentified woman, who is neatly attired and impeccably coiffed, begins shaking her finger in the young man's face before she's momentarily restrained by another man in a gray sweatshirt. The situation appears to be defused when she makes a quick move, slips by the peacemaker and launches herself across a row of Sooner fans to get back at her nemesis. She's finally dragged away, kicking.

Michael Connolly, who claims to be the Oklahoma fan in the video, said she was a mother of three who was at the game with her family.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC8QqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myfoxal.com%2Fstory%2F24357907%2Fangry-bama-mom-flies-at-oklahoma-fan-in-sugar-bowl&ei=oz7IUufaDpPJkAfjyIDoDg&usg=AFQjCNHf9qMhKZM0WRZu6GgAX-OJxUPzmg&bvm=bv.58187178,d.eW0

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

The white trash fans that root for these SEC schools is amazing. Most of them don't have a GED let alone a prayer of going to the school they are so "die hard" about. It's not just Bama. Its ALL OF THEM. I have been to home games at almost every SEC football and basketball arena. She is the norm, not the exception....and I know I will catch hell for this but the only place worse then Bama, is UGA for this kind of thing from what I have seen.

Edited by Go BLUE!
  • Like 2

The white trash fans that root for these SEC schools is amazing. Most of them most likely don't have a GED let alone a prayer of going to the school they are so "die hard" about. It's not just Bama. Its ALL OF THEM. I have been to home games at almost every SEC football and basketball arena. She is the norm, not the exception.

You just described UGA fans to a T!!

:ph34r:

• Like 1

The white trash fans that root for these SEC schools is amazing. Most of them don't have a GED let alone a prayer of going to the school they are so "die hard" about. It's not just Bama. Its ALL OF THEM. I have been to home games at almost every SEC football and basketball arena. She is the norm, not the exception....and I know I will catch hell for this but the only place worse then Bama, is UGA for this kind of thing from what I have seen.

You just described UGA fans to a T!!

:ph34r:

I'm a UGA fan.

I did not attend school there.

I have a high school degree.

And I have NEVER behaved in such a manner.

:rofl:

I never thought you would admit it, GB! But, I don't call them white trash, I just call them regular old dummies,

Edited by The Postman

Wow. I have two cousins who graduated from Auburn (one with a chemical engineering degree), another cousin with a Bachelors from UGA, a cousin with a teaching degree from Mississippi, a nephew with a Masters in Civil Engineering from Tech and a niece with a doctorate from UGA. They are all big supporters and fans of their schools. All would be appalled at anyone acting in an unsportsmanlike manner. All their mamas raised better behaved people than that.

But hey, thanks for lumping them in with the folks who don't have a GED and calling them "white trash who root for SEC teams". angry.gif

Obviously, you haven't looked at the GED exam to see it's pretty strenuous and all-compassing. I have education beyond high school and I'm not sure I could pass the GED exam.

When my daughter played rec basketball, there was one parent who got thrown out of the games a few times. The man was a disgrace and an embarrassment to his family and to the other parents. I felt sympathy toward his daughter having to endure his verbal assaults during the games. Thank goodness Referee Jim tossed him out of the building a few times. Just so you know there are parents and fans like this everywhere. Braves fans are not immune to rowdiness.

• Like 1

I'm just saying I have been to football games at almost every school in the country (work related for the most part) and by far the SEC has the most white trash ill behaved fans of ANY set of schools.

I'm just saying I have been to football games at almost every school in the country (work related for the most part) and by far the SEC has the most white trash ill behaved fans of ANY set of schools.

The same thing can be said about Michigan fans.

• Like 4

If you keep up with it, there are people all over the country and other countries, that can act this way or worse.

Remember that someone shot someone after a game in S.F. Watch a World Soccer League game where the crowds try to destroy a stadium and riots start up.

There are many examples of this inappropriate behavior, not just at SEC events.

Edited by Orwell
  • Like 1

Really?

I've been going to MIZZOU games at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO longer than you've been born. I've seen 100"s of games there, and I can remember only one fight, A damn drunk Jayhawker from Kansas came into the MU student section and started something he later woke up in the hospital regretting, The final score was something like 76-6, MIzzou on top.

I'm pretty sure that the fans of Vandy, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, and even Miss State would resent being lumped into the white trash category that is so well deserved by Auburn and LSU fans. And Clemson fans are in a league of their own.

Apparently someone doesn't have all the facts on this incident. Screw with my kids or grandkids and I will stomp your ass too. Wouldn't matter if it was at an SEC game or at a "Please help save trashy-assed Detroit" gathering.

• Like 4

Apparently someone doesn't have all the facts on this incident. Screw with my kids or grandkids and I will stomp your ass too. Wouldn't matter if it was at an SEC game or at a "Please help save trashy-assed Detroit" gathering.

Yea, apparently they were threatening her kid. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same. :ninja:

Now there is the Go Blue I have come to know and love. :)

Glad to see you escaped and took back your computer, that other guy was waaaay to nice and made waaaay too much sense. :)

Those AL gals are tough, who knows, maybe her tractor wouldn't start that morning and she had to walk to the stadium.

It's a joke, I know AL has some classy people and they don't ride tractors to the games.

I have seen them in their 1970's Camaro's with the $19.95 Earl Sheib paint job.

Ok, it's another joke.

BTW I had the $29.95 Earl Sheib paint job, for the extra $10, you could get the metallic flake paint.

I missed that, what was the deal with her kid?

Not much to fight over in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. Especially when your team gets their ass handed to them by that powerhouse Kansas Sate 31 to 14.

Now that is funny! :rofl:

Freakin Kansas State? Really?

Not much to fight over in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. Especially when your team gets their ass handed to them by that powerhouse Kansas Sate 31 to 14.

Now that is funny! :rofl:

Freakin Kansas State? Really?

As a long time fan/observer of Big12 football, I think you'd be surprised how well KSU would stand up against the SEC. They are NO pushover. Don't confuse the Wildcats from Manhattan, KS with the sorry-assed Jayhawks from Lawrence.

As a long time fan/observer of Big12 football, I think you'd be surprised how well KSU would stand up against the SEC. They are NO pushover. Don't confuse the Wildcats from Manhattan, KS with the sorry-assed Jayhawks from Lawrence.

My disrespect was meant for Michigun.

I'm a UGA fan.

I did not attend school there.

I have a high school degree.

And I have NEVER behaved in such a manner.

Only joking. Had to take the jab at uga, I'm a tech fan! :lol: The same can be said for any school or any fans. I have in-laws that are uga fans, so I know not all of them are like that, but we always pick on each other!

Yea, apparently they were threatening her kid. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same. :ninja:

I agree. I can understand why she did what she did. Someone messing with my kid is not a good idea!

Whether her actions are deemed justified or not, she should have went to jail like any guy would have to. Like the guy she attacked would have to had he retaliated. Anyone that attacks another person should be locked up.

Edited by Domestic Violency by Proxy
  • Like 1

Silly me. I would think that the police would investigate and talk to witnesses who actually SAW the incident and then decide if charges should be brought.

Oh, and welcome to Pcom. Let the fun begin.

Don't group all of us in with one moron who had a few too many. Fans do stupid stuff at sporting events ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY, yet you try and act like one Internet video makes it solely an SEC thing. I've been going to UGA football games for going on 24 years, and I've never seen anything like this happen, so it's pretty dumb to act like that is normal behavior. If it was normal behavior, then why didn't many other fans come running in to help her?

You detest SEC fans this much, yet in addition to living amongst us, you travel to all of the venues to watch games? Yeah, your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, huh?

And if I go talk to Ohio State or Michigan State fans, they will tell me all of these horror stories about Ann Arbor and make wolverine fans out to be the most disgusting people on the face of the Earth.

The reality is that every fanbase has their bad fans who get overly rowdy, so to act like this kind of stuff only happens in SEC country is just ignorant.

Don't group all of us in with one moron who had a few too many. Fans do stupid stuff at sporting events ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY, yet you try and act like one Internet video makes it solely an SEC thing. I've been going to UGA football games for going on 24 years, and I've never seen anything like this happen, so it's pretty dumb to act like that is normal behavior. If it was normal behavior, then why didn't many other fans come running in to help her?

You detest SEC fans this much, yet in addition to living amongst us, you travel to all of the venues to watch games? Yeah, your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, huh?

You missed where it was for work didn't you?

And the last thing that is going to determine where I live is if I like the college conference in the area. That's flat stupid.

Trust me I wouldn't step foot in there if I wasn't paid to do so.

My disrespect was meant for Michigun.

I'll be the first to tell you Michigan sucks ass this and the last few years with no hope in sight.

Edited by Go BLUE!

If you keep up with it, there are people all over the country and other countries, that can act this way or worse.

Remember that someone shot someone after a game in S.F. Watch a World Soccer League game where the crowds try to destroy a stadium and riots start up.

There are many examples of this inappropriate behavior, not just at SEC events.

Exactly. A while back, this referee was decapitated by Brazil fans during a soccer match, but I suppose that fails in comparison to a drunk woman diving on a group of college kids. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm sure the few pints of moonshine she drank don't help matters. She could barely stand up.

Really?

I've been going to MIZZOU games at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO longer than you've been born. I've seen 100"s of games there, and I can remember only one fight, A damn drunk Jayhawker from Kansas came into the MU student section and started something he later woke up in the hospital regretting, The final score was something like 76-6, MIzzou on top.

I'm pretty sure that the fans of Vandy, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, and even Miss State would resent being lumped into the white trash category that is so well deserved by Auburn and LSU fans. And Clemson fans are in a league of their own.

Mizzou is only in there 2nd year in the SEC. I forget they are part of the group. Vandy is like the kid that gets to join the frat to raise the GPA. They barely have fans. The others you named are just as bad. Don't let the suits and dresses at Ole Miss fool you. MSU bring cow Bella to the damn game and A&M. That stadium has it's own campus police jail in it the crowds are so bad. And if you've been going to games that long I give you congrats at using a computer at over 100 years old

Edited by Go BLUE!

It sounds like her son was yelling stuff at those guys prior to them saying anything specifically to him. If you're going to dish it out, then you got to be prepared to have something said back to you. I guess the apple did not fall far from the tree in that family. At least the dad was acting like an adult and trying to get her to stop.

Been a while since you have been back home I guess. They have classed up the joint since allowing folks like you in. There is a strict no jorts policy now.

And if I go talk to Ohio State or Michigan State fans, they will tell me all of these horror stories about Ann Arbor and make wolverine fans out to be the most disgusting people on the face of the Earth.

The reality is that every fanbase has their bad fans who get overly rowdy, so to act like this kind of stuff only happens in SEC country is just ignorant.

Never said it didn't but when it comes to college football from someone that attends multiple games a week sometimes a day the SEC and other southern schools are by far the worst, needing the most cops and most crowd control. It's a simple observation. My company has had more items stolen and destroyed at a single UGA or BAMA game compared to a whole season at Ohio State.

this women obviously has a problem with making good decisions, It is bad enough to choose to be a Bama fan but why didn't the winner Husband take care of business by either getting control of his wife or shutting the OU fans mouth?

You missed where it was for work didn't you?

And the last thing that is going to determine where I live is if I like the college conference in the area. That's flat stupid.

Trust me I wouldn't step foot in there if I wasn't paid to do so.

No, I saw it. If we're all such horrible hillbilly people, then it's also kind of stupid to not seek moving back amongst your fellow pompous Big Ten brethren. Perhaps then you could get paid to go to those venues full of all of those fine, sophisticated individuals. :rolleyes:

Never said it didn't but when it comes to college football from someone that attends multiple games a week sometimes a day the SEC and other southern schools are by far the worst, needing the most cops and most crowd control. It's a simple observation. My company has had more items stolen and destroyed at a single UGA or BAMA game compared to a whole season at Ohio State.

Yeah, and your co-worker got stabbed, your car got keyed multiple times, and you also got robbed at gun point at SEC venues, right? From someone who has attended their fair share of overall SEC games during the last two decades, I'll say that your assessment is a severely obtuse and mostly the ramblings of a bitter Big Ten fan.

No, I saw it. If we're all such horrible hillbilly people, then it's also kind of stupid to not seek moving back amongst your fellow pompous Big Ten brethren. Perhaps then you could get paid to go to those venues full of all of those fine, sophisticated individuals. :rolleyes:

I go to games from Maine to Southern Cal with my new job. I just happen to live in the South. Once my house sells we will be moving back up north not due to football but because that is where our family lives and I can live any where with this job as long as it's near an airport.

this women obviously has a problem with making good decisions, It is bad enough to choose to be a Bama fan but why didn't the winner Husband take care of business by either getting control of his wife or shutting the OU fans mouth?

Maybe he knew it was stupid for a middle aged person with kids to be engaging with college kids at a football game? It looked like he was trying to get control of her, but then he turns his back for a second and there she goes. Yeah, there's no way that woman would ever come with me to another football game.

Yeah, and your co-worker got stabbed, your car got keyed multiple times, and you also got robbed at gun point at SEC venues, right? From someone who has attended their fair share of overall SEC games during the last two decades, I'll say that your assessment is a severely obtuse and mostly the ramblings of a bitter Big Ten fan.

Nope never said any of that, believe what you will. Ironically my car got keyed in North Dakota of all places.

I go to games from Maine to Southern Cal with my new job. I just happen to live in the South. Once my house sells we will be moving back up north not due to football but because that is where our family lives and I can live any where with this job as long as it's near an airport.

We won't miss you.

Nope never said any of that, believe what you will. Ironically my car got keyed in North Dakota of all places.

I guess those horrible SEC fans must have followed you there, huh?

Been a while since you have been back home I guess. They have classed up the joint since allowing folks like you in. There is a strict no jorts policy now.

"Folks like me?" Now that's funny right there.