Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
crossroads

Please pray for my dad

Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers. He is now in hospice care. It is a comfort to know my p.com friends are thinking of him in this difficult time . Thank you to all who take time to say a prayer.

Crossroads, I will most definitely be praying for your dad. you and your family.:wub: You were so very sweet when I requested prayer for my dad at about this time last year. Pm me if you need to, I'm here.

I'm so sorry for what your going through.

Crossroads, I will most definitely be praying for your dad. you and your family.:wub: You were so very sweet when I requested prayer for my dad at about this time last year. Pm me if you need to, I'm here.

I'm so sorry for what your going through.

Thank you Dana. Your words mean so much to me.

:( praying for strength and grace for you and peace for your daddy....

I'm right there with ya, only it's my mom. Her 6 1/2 year battle with Multiple Myeloma is nearing it's end. She's ready to go Home.

Thank you CM, I know what you are going through, my MIL passed after her long battle with multiple myeloma. I am so sorry for what you are dealing with. MM is such an awful cancer.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers for the strength to endure.

Please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers. He is now in hospice care. It is a comfort to know my p.com friends are thinking of him in this difficult time . Thank you to all who take time to say a prayer.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

You got it Crossroads, my Dad has stage 4 cancer, I understand.

Will definitely have your dad and family in my prayers :wub:

AAAWWWW........your new avitar just made me weepy, I wasn't expecting to see a pic of your dad. Bless your heart!

Will do, crossroads. Mrs. Apple - I love your new avatar.

Thank you :wub:

AAAWWWW........your new avitar just made me weepy, I wasn't expecting to see a pic of your dad. Bless your heart!

Thank you!It's from one of my favorite pictures of him and the one we used at his memorial service.

Will do. ((((HUGS)))

Got you in my prayers. So sorry to hear of Mr A's passing. sad.gif

Hugs and prayers to you and the family.

Thank you all for keeping my dad and family in your thoughts and prayers. I am so saddened to say my daddy passed away this morning.

Thank you all for keeping my dad and family in your thoughts and prayers. I am so saddened to say my daddy passed away this morning.

Deepest condolencence on your loss .....

I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts.

I'm so very sorry. I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts. From the stories you told about your dad, he sounded like a really good guy.

Edited by jenilyn

I'm sorry for your family's loss. Please take comfort in the fact that you will always have your Dad. Always.

Best of luck.