Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
MillCreek

Paulding Football Games

26 members have voted

1. 1. East Paulding vs North Paulding - Who Will Win?

• East Paulding - Wins
    • North Paulding - Wins
  2. 2. Hiram vs Paulding County - Who Will Win?

• Hiram - Wins
    • Paulding County - Wins
  3. 3. South Paulding vs Rome - Who Will Win?

• South Paulding - Wins
    • Rome - Wins

Paulding County had their opening game, this past Friday, August 23rd, against New Manchester. Paulding County Lost 13 - 21.

All Paulding Football Teams are Playing This Week - Friday, August 30th

• East Paulding vs North Paulding at East Paulding
  • Hiram vs Paulding County at Paulding County
  • South Paulding vs Rome at Rome

Should be an interesting match up between East and North -- I wonder how many times the cannon will go off?!?!?

Good Luck to All The Teams!

Edited by MillCreek

North, Hiram and Rome wins this week.

I think your right. With the exception of North. I think East will have a fight, but I think that they will earn that win.

• Like 1

East, Hiram (although I would love to see PC win) and South (simply because they're a PC school).

So excited about all our North friends visiting the Boneyard. It's been too long.

• Like 1

East, Hiram (although I would love to see PC win) and South (simply because they're a PC school).

So excited about all our North friends visiting the Boneyard. It's been too long.

Me too.

My Picks are North, South, and PC..

Although PC fell to New Manchester last week, they are a much improved team as well as New Manchester. PC gave up 2 scores that should of not been allowed, one on a halfback pass, the other on a broken play... take those two mistakes out and PC wins.. Their offense is going to get better and that’s a bit scary being that they rushed for nearly 200 yards. The Defense only allowed 4 total yards in the 2ed half. Both PC and New Manchester are much better than last year, and will be much more trouble than most people will give them credit for.

Here is to a fun filled exciting Friday night full of football! Hope everyone stays injury free, good luck to all the Paulding County teams..

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ph34r: :ninja: :ph34r: :ninja:

• Like 1

It's Football Friday!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Let's go Spartans!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Can't wait for Spartan Football, tonight! Will be on the sidelines taking game pictures!! GO SPARTANS!! good.gifgood.gif

• Like 1

I still enjoy watching the football games. Even though my team (Patriots) usually gets whipped.

Can't wait for Spartan Football, tonight! Will be on the sidelines taking game pictures!! GO SPARTANS!! good.gifgood.gif

Cheer extra hard for me. I can't go this time.:(

PCHS WINS!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

23-6 over Hiram. This could be the start of something GOOD!!!

I'm not sure which is the bigger upset, North or PC. I've got to think it's PC considering how awful they've been the last few seasons while Hiram was pretty good. Interesting night of football.

mrnn

I'm not sure which is the bigger upset, North or PC. I've got to think it's PC considering how awful they've been the last few seasons while Hiram was pretty good. Interesting night of football.

mrnn

With DS being a Jr. Patriot I have been watching the team as a whole for the past 2 seasons, I gotta say I agree with you. I hope this is a turn around year for the Patriots, and it just keeps getting better.

I also think that with the Jr. program kids coming up in all of the schools we are going to start seeing some really competitive ball.

There were a couple of bad injuries tonight, East & Hiram both had a player injured and it's my understanding that the Hiram player's is pretty bad. Speedy recovery to both boys.

• Like 1

There were a couple of bad injuries tonight, East & Hiram both had a player injured and it's my understanding that the Hiram player's is pretty bad. Speedy recovery to both boys.

My friend said the Hiram player has a broken leg. But, I have another friend that is in a better position to keep us updated.

I'm waiting on a call about him too. I feel so bad for them, not just being injured, but all their hard work. It breaks my heart.

GO SPARTANS!!! Talk about an Exciting Game!!

It was so awesome! I'm so glad we pretty much filled the stands. Our boys were feeling the love last night and played their hearts out! Can't wait for next Friday!

According to their FB page he has a severely dislocated kneecap. Doctors put it back last night. Waiting to see about nerve and blood vessel damage till swelling goes down.

My Picks are North, South, and PC..

Although PC fell to New Manchester last week, they are a much improved team as well as New Manchester. PC gave up 2 scores that should of not been allowed, one on a halfback pass, the other on a broken play... take those two mistakes out and PC wins.. Their offense is going to get better and that’s a bit scary being that they rushed for nearly 200 yards. The Defense only allowed 4 total yards in the 2ed half. Both PC and New Manchester are much better than last year, and will be much more trouble than most people will give them credit for.

Here is to a fun filled exciting Friday night full of football! Hope everyone stays injury free, good luck to all the Paulding County teams..

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ph34r: :ninja: :ph34r: :ninja:

Not to toot my own horn, but who had all the games picked right this week????

Prayers to all the injured players, never want to see someone get hurt.

Edited by nick78vsu

Not to toot my own horn, but who had all the games picked right this week????

Prayers to all the injured players, never want to see someone get hurt.

Toot Toot away! Good job with your picks, Can you do it again next week?

East Wrong! Hiram Wrong! Rome Wrong!

Hope u didn't waste your money on the lottery

Edited by TripleJThreat