Paulding.com

Carrollton GA Amber Alert Thursday morning

Lealand Hill (5 years old)

Vehicle:

2011 Chrysler 200, Red

Georgia license plate #PD40UC

A levis call has been issued on the behalf of carrollton PD for lealand napolian conner hill. he is a w/m 5yoa 3ft 46lbs w/blu eyes and short blond hair.last seen wearing a red pajama shirt and black pajama shorts.he was abducted by Christopher Steven fields. he is a w/m 24yoa 5'8 190lbs blue eyes short brown hair last seen wearing blue jeans and a light colored t shirt. they are believed to be traveling in a 2011Chrysler 200 red in color with license plates of pd40uc. if you have any information please contact carrollton PD at 7708344451.

If you have information, contact:

Carrollton Police Department

Call: 770-834-4451

Lealand Hill (5 years old)

Vehicle:

2011 Chrysler 200, Red

Georgia license plate #PD40UC

A levis call has been issued on the behalf of carrollton PD for lealand napolian conner hill. he is a w/m 5yoa 3ft 46lbs w/blu eyes and short blond hair.last seen wearing a red pajama shirt and black pajama shorts.he was abducted by Christopher Steven fields. he is a w/m 24yoa 5'8 190lbs blue eyes short brown hair last seen wearing blue jeans and a light colored t shirt. they are believed to be traveling in a 2011Chrysler 200 red in color with license plates of pd40uc. if you have any information please contact carrollton PD at 7708344451.

If you have information, contact:

Carrollton Police Department

Call: 770-834-4451

I guess since I still have a Georgia number I'm still getting GA amber alerts on my phone.