Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
sneakermom

prayers needed

I'm so sorry Cardie. I was following on FB and said a prayer last night, because I knew it didn't sound good. Prayers for all of your family and friends.

:wub:

Wow. I know a number of folks here have been through the same, including me. Please know that I will keep you in my prayers. :cray:

I just know realized who this thread was about.

I am so sorry MrsApple. As I said on FB, I've been where you are. Please PM me either here or on FB at any time if I can help in any way.

Oscar58, same to you my friend. PM me any time.

My geographic distance from both of you may be great but the distance of my heart is right there with you.

Thank you Starr & Dru's Nana, ArmyMom has had MrsApple and the rest of her children with her constantly thru this. She has been blessed to have the family who love her close by.( I may take you up on the PM sometime soon). Thanks to all those who have spoken kind words or have said prayers for Eddie during his sickness, I know they are appreciated.Update on the arrangements will be posted as soon as they are made.

Edited by oscar58

I never met Eddie but it was devastating to me to read what was going on with him, through you and Mrs. Apple. Been there, done that. I just had such high hopes for his recovery.

And please, PM me ANYTIME. I'm on here and FB often throughout the day so it won't take me long to respond. Got the whole family in my thoughts and prayers.

PS I love the picture you have of him on your page. He was quite a handsome man. Far too young to leave here.

Thank you Starr & Dru's Nana, ArmyMom has had MrsApple and the rest of her children with her constantly thru this. She has been blessed to have the family who love her close by.( I may take you up on the PM sometime soon). Thanks to all those who have spoken kind words or have said prayers for Eddie during his sickness, I know they are appreciated.Update on the arrangements will be posted as soon as they are made.

I never met Eddie but it was devastating to me to read what was going on with him, through you and Mrs. Apple. Been there, done that. I just had such high hopes for his recovery.

And please, PM me ANYTIME. I'm on here and FB often throughout the day so it won't take me long to respond. Got the whole family in my thoughts and prayers.

PS I love the picture you have of him on your page. He was quite a handsome man. Far too young to leave here.

Yes, he was a very handsome man.If you had ever met him you would have loved him. We all had hopes for his recovery. Those last couple of days, he was called a miracle, he seemed to be getting better each day, was moved out of ICU into a regular room, then this happened. 59 years is not a long enough time to be on this earth. Thank you for your prayers.

Yes, he was a very handsome man.If you had ever met him you would have loved him. We all had hopes for his recovery. Those last couple of days, he was called a miracle, he seemed to be getting better each day, was moved out of ICU into a regular room, then this happened. 59 years is not a long enough time to be on this earth. Thank you for your prayers.

That is much to young to die. I am sorry for your loss :(