Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
sneakermom

prayers needed

So glad your daddy is doing better, I'll still be praying for him.

I have faith that he will kick that ugly monster, cancer right in the booty!

Thanks everyone.Thanks Mrs.JR.

Unfortunately,I guess I spoke too soon.He was admitted again last night.Very low blood pressure and low blood count.

Thanks everyone.Thanks Mrs.JR.

Unfortunately,I guess I spoke too soon.He was admitted again last night.Very low blood pressure and low blood count.

Sorry to hear this. Prayers continue. Hope he feels better soon.

Armymom & MrsApple -- I'll be keeping your dad/husband, you both and the entire family in my very positive thoughts. Let us know if you need anything.

Fire911,his name is Eddie.

They figured out that the tumor in his esophagus has grown so large that it started bleeding,which was dropping his blood pressure.The only way to stop the bleeding is to shrink the tumor with radiation which he has his first treatment on tuesday so they are releasing him today so he can get started tomorrow!Luckily this was not another 7+ day stay!

Edited by MrsApple

Mrs A I am praying hard for your family. I've never met your dad, but that picture you posted last week tells me all I need to know. You can see love all over him.

Mrs A I am praying hard for your family. I've never met your dad, but that picture you posted last week tells me all I need to know. You can see love all over him.

Thank you HWAM! :wub:

Hi Army mom and Mrs.Apple, any updates?

I'm still praying . :wub:

Thanks Dana!He started radiation treatment on September 3rd and will have his final treatment this monday on the 16th.He had a rough week last week and ended up needing another blood transfusion this monday but he has felt great since then.This is the longest he's gone without going back in the hospital!He begins chemo on the 17th.

Mrs. Apple, I just wanted to tell you I'm so sorry for your Dads illness and I truly wish you and your family only the very, very best of luck.

Keep us posted. :)

Thanks Dana!He started radiation treatment on September 3rd and will have his final treatment this monday on the 16th.He had a rough week last week and ended up needing another blood transfusion this monday but he has felt great since then.This is the longest he's gone without going back in the hospital!He begins chemo on the 17th.

Prayers said for your dad and family. I hope for a good, speedy recovery from his illness.

Thank you RED and crossroads.

Dad did well after his last blood transfusion.Had finished his radiation treatments and had gone through his first chemo treatment last week.Last night he was in severe pain and was rushed back to the ER.Both lungs are partially collapsed and his right lung has a small perforation.He had 1.5 liters of fluid removed from his left lung today.The fluid around his right lung (left over fluid from a few weeks ago when they removed 2.5 liters) is more of a coating now and is adhered to his lung.Once they have his blood count stable,they will go in and "scrape" that fluid off and patch his lung.

Please continue to pray for him.He needs it now more than ever :closedeyes:

• Like 2

Still praying for your daddy and your whole family. Please continue with updates. :wub:

Thank you RED and crossroads.

Dad did well after his last blood transfusion.Had finished his radiation treatments and had gone through his first chemo treatment last week.Last night he was in severe pain and was rushed back to the ER.Both lungs are partially collapsed and his right lung has a small perforation.He had 1.5 liters of fluid removed from his left lung today.The fluid around his right lung (left over fluid from a few weeks ago when they removed 2.5 liters) is more of a coating now and is adhered to his lung.Once they have his blood count stable,they will go in and "scrape" that fluid off and patch his lung.

Please continue to pray for him.He needs it now more than ever :closedeyes:

Prayers for your family and dad. Thanks for the update.

Just want you to know how much your prayers are appreciated for Armymom and the family but Eddie died this morning around 11:30. Please continue to keep the family in your prayers. We will let you know the funeral arrangements when we know them.

Just want you to know how much your prayers are appreciated for Armymom and the family but Eddie died this morning around 11:30. Please continue to keep the family in your prayers. We will let you know the funeral arrangements when we know them.

So very sorry! Prayers will continue for the family.:(

Prayers for strength and peace. So sorry for their loss

I just know realized who this thread was about.

I am so sorry MrsApple. As I said on FB, I've been where you are. Please PM me either here or on FB at any time if I can help in any way.

Oscar58, same to you my friend. PM me any time.

My geographic distance from both of you may be great but the distance of my heart is right there with you.

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with the family. :cray: