Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Raider

who was the very first pcom member you met?

Looking at all these screen names on here, I was trying to remember who the first pcom member was that I met.. so who was your first pcom member you met that you did not already know?

If memory serves, I think honkinonbobo was the first one I met in person.

AH geesh!! I can't remember her screen name!

I gave her a doggie crate I no longer needed.

Met her at the Kroger on Ridge Rd to make the exchange.

That's going to drive me crazy now!!!

AUNT SUG!!!!!

Is she still around??

Edited by Blondiega1

Looking at all these screen names on here, I was trying to remember who the first pcom member was that I met.. so who was your first pcom member you met that you did not already know?

Dave was the first person I met. Nice guy, he moved to the Carolina's.

Edited by DiehardKy

CreativeOne, when I adopted Lily at the Shelter in 2007 -- we didn't know the other was on P.com, till later, when I posted on P.com, about adopting Lily. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Got to love the furbabies!

Then, I met LPPT......Need I say more?!?!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I remember.

It was Clawdia1998 and Meltid (as a team) at Nashville In The Country.

Way back in 2004.

i met Clawdia and Meltid a few years before i knew Pcom existed. winter of 2002/2003

no clue who the first person was that i met because of this site......

Satellite, Ridge Road Retiree, KittyCat, This Boy Ain't Right, Kin Ball, Honkin, and many many others.

I think This Boy Ain't Right was actually the first one I met. ,

kmart

i met Clawdia and Meltid a few years before i knew Pcom existed. winter of 2002/2003

no clue who the first person was that i met because of this site......

I used to see Meltid at a country music singing out off of 278, toward Rockmart, NC!. I also saw her several times at the Animal Shelter.

I actually met Kangaroo, once,. who frequented P.com from Australia.

I cant remember for sure...I've met at least 20 or so...Most of them don't post here much. I think it was Scarlett the lady who sold soap. And the last person I met was NC 17. The one that I would never forget meeting is Mark real estate guy. Subby was nice too.

I have not met anyone because of pcom, I have however met some pcommers. Rhonda was probably the first, and then LPPT, both before I was on pcom.

Kim Cobb PCSB Post 3 was my guardian Angel one very scary night for me, and I will forever be grateful for her kindness. I didn't know until a long time after who she was when I met her, and was only able to find out who she was after joining pcom.

Edited by InLA

They probably don't recall, but I met Pubby, LPPT and Ihave3dogs all at one time. I dropped into the PCOM office a couple years ago to pay for a membership and they were all there.

Edited by dana

I think Lacey was the first pcom member I met...

I can't remember if it was Doreen or Lady Raider.... Lady Raider was trying to steal rockers from my front porch and Doreen I communicated via pm when we were looking for a dog and met her one time at the shelter. I believe we met Meltid right after that...

You.

You.

I remember when I met you... I bought a flower arrangement from you that you made for me for my daddy's grave... The dump truck is still going strong... I put new flowers in it every year for fathers day...

I already knew Pubby from his Neighbor Newspaper days, and I knew TBAR for years before p.com as well, so I'm not really sure. Same for Satelitte and AH Shearin.

Oh Oh, I know....probably FBBC. Football Beer Chick. She and TBAR and I did an ad for Shearin I guess Springtime 2004. FBBC was working at the Neighbor then as I recall.

When was it that we had the get togethers at Mt Tabor Park ? And Pickett's Mill ? And Raccoon Creek with the Pink Tutus ?

Eddie, Honkin, Kittycat, RRR, BPCSR, CC, TBAR, Satellite, Ellen, and many others.

I already knew Pubby from his Neighbor Newspaper days, and I knew TBAR for years before p.com as well, so I'm not really sure. Same for Satelitte and AH Shearin.

Oh Oh, I know....probably FBBC. Football Beer Chick. She and TBAR and I did an ad for Shearin I guess Springtime 2004. FBBC was working at the Neighbor then as I recall.

When was it that we had the get togethers at Mt Tabor Park ? And Pickett's Mill ? And Raccoon Creek with the Pink Tutus ?

Eddie, Honkin, Kittycat, RRR, BPCSR, CC, TBAR, Satellite, Ellen, and many others.

picketts mill was halloween one year... we had a great time that day....

NC & Mrs. B. That totally rhymes.

We went on a date. The 3 of us.

It was the date that forever cemented my fear of black trash bags. :shudders: But it was so much fun!

I honestly can't remember, but I *think* it was Rockymom, KRM, Solo, and Wenfen (WendysPetSitting then) all at once. Of not them it was Creative One at the shelter.

scariest date ever. :ph34r:

Truth. See my post.

Lol

• Like 1

I met meltid and we remembered eachother from high school. Pubby, LPPT,Ladyliberty, Curious Scorpio, JSC , Mr. and Mrs. Suurepip, mizcue, and many others. All wonderful people.

It was Honkin', AtlanDave, Kittycat and Curtis.

What a crew, huh?!

YEP YEP....Lot of good times with my p.com peeps....LOL.......and ONE OF my favorites....HONEYBEAR....

...but Honkin and Ang invited me up to a place in Hiram for breakfast....and I met a few folks there...plus I invited them all to go Karaoke with me at MIA'S which it was the WING MAX at that time (I think) and that's where it ALL started.....LOL :yahoo: :yahoo:

For me it was Pubby, then Tbar....back when Pubby handled everything from Higher Ground Cafe.....waaaay back in the day (2003)

Officially my first Pcommer was my wife, she told me about the site. The first member I met was Johnny J, then it was either Cardie or Lacey, my memory is kinda fuzzy. Then there was Honkin, AltantaDave, Kittykat, Soapmom, Lesley71, TBAR and so many others...

I am thinking I met you at breakfast that morning with your children and Honkin's daughter....and I thought all of the children belong to Atlantdav.....

I am thinking I met you at breakfast that morning with your children and Honkin's daughter....and I thought all of the children belong to Atlantdav.....

Dang where you been? I remember meeting you all at Mia's. Was fun!

Dang where you been? I remember meeting you all at Mia's. Was fun!

I GOT PICS....lol.....I try to have the best FUN possible

:yahoo: :yahoo:

I also remember we gave you a going away party at Mia's and the date that was picked I had an unexpected ELVIS SHOW....and I took MIA'S DJ with me and I had to scrambled to find a new DJ so you all could have your party........

Hmmmm...I think it may have been Brenda, but I'm not sure?

En masse, I met a whole bunch at a party at Amber's house, and made some quick, good friends.

I've liked everyone I've met from here...so far :p.

You REALLY have to do something stupid to piss me off for me to not like you.

I pretty much love everyone until they do something to make me want to punch them in the throat ;) .

The first pcommer I met that I didn't already know was pubby.

I went to meet him expecting to not really like him, even though I had been told he was a very likable guy, but I ended up spending a couple of hours talking with him.

(he truly is a very likable guy)

I also met LPPT that same day and she was super nice.

I then MrsSurepip like a day or so later and (like myself) MrSurepip is a lucky guy. :)

I knew Countyline before I joined pcom, he was the reason I joined.

I also had met Subby once before pcom, he had put a fuel hose on a weed eater for me.

I also knew Citizen Cain, Glassdogs and DieHardKy before pcom and it has been nice to reconnect with those who I haven't had contact with in years.

I have met several of the other pcommers since, I started listing them, but I knew I would leave someone out, so I will just say that I have enjoyed meeting every pcommer that I have been fortunate to meet in person.

ETA Good Topic

The first pcommer I met that I didn't already know was pubby.

I went to meet him expecting to not really like him, even though I had been told he was a very likable guy, but I ended up spending a couple of hours talking with him.

(he truly is a very likable guy)

I also met LPPT that same day and she was super nice.

I then MrsSurepip like a day or so later and (like myself) MrSurepip is a lucky guy. :)

I knew Countyline before I joined pcom, he was the reason I joined.

I also had met Subby once before pcom, he had put a fuel hose on a weed eater for me.

I also knew Citizen Cain, Glassdogs and DieHardKy before pcom and it has been nice to reconnect with those who I haven't had contact with in years.

I have met several of the other pcommers since, I started listing them, but I knew I would leave someone out, so I will just say that I have enjoyed meeting every pcommer that I have been fortunate to meet in person.

ETA Good Topic

Surepip sure is a lucky guy. The first time I met her I thought to myself what a beautiful, grace-filled woman. I look forward to every time I see her. She just seems to radiate class and kindness. No joke.

• Like 1

Surepip sure is a lucky guy. The first time I met her I thought to myself what a beautiful, grace-filled woman. I look forward to every time I see her. She just seems to radiate class and kindness. No joke.

That is only because she does radiate class and kindness.