Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs G

School Supply Give-away,

We took our kids and they had blast. There were a lot of games set up where they could earn tickets to exchange for school supplies. There were a lot of people there. They had a dj and gave away a ton of Stars & Strikes cards.

We took our kids and they had blast. There were a lot of games set up where they could earn tickets to exchange for school supplies. There were a lot of people there. They had a dj and gave away a ton of Stars & Strikes cards.

That's awesome!! I was hoping that the school supplies were plentyful and that there was enough to go around, to ALL 800 people who were registered. A BIG Thank You and a Shout Out to Stars and Strikes for hosting this event.

I don't think they had that many show up.

Wow, they had 800 people to register, I ownder WHY, they ALL didn't show up. Being it was held at Stars & Strikes, I thought they would show up, if nothing else but to play for free, for a little while. I sure hope they didn't have to pay anything to get in. I'm just mazed, if you sign up, at least have the descensy (sp?) to show up!!! :pardon: