Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

I told yall once before, but NOW it's all happening!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

An old fart just doing his part to make this a better place to l

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

I've been practicing with Bob Burns of the original Lynyrd Skynyrd band since 3 weeks ago. They have been working up the original songs from the first two albums, in which Bob played drums on since January of this year. These are also the most notable albums that L.S. did. Alas, Bob and the band were not satisfied with the piano player who was working with them at the time. Bob finally called me, thinking I would not be interested since the last try about 2 years ago failed before it got going good.

I told Bob, "sure, I'll give it another try". Well, this time around, the band had already been working hard for 6 months, and I was simply FLOORED by the guys he has working now. Excellent players and a terrific vocalist! Well, as of today, Bob was contacted by the original producer of the first two albums, Alan Walden, who was elated by the idea of resurrecting the true sound of Lynyrd Skynyrd, while also featuring the only remaining member, except for Gary Rossington.

To summarize, if this all goes according to plan, Alan will be producing a "True Rendition" of the original first two albums. This will include mass marketing and touring. And from the sound of Alan, he wants to get this show going sooner than later. :)

I am finally beside myself with glee that after 48 years, it looks like I'll be finally living the dream I've always wanted, even moreso with such a legendary band. Touring will include a lot of European countries, Japan, and Hawaii. Bob will be going to Macon, GA where Alan currently resides and operates his multi-million dollar studio tomorrow to work out the plans. If the deal goes like we hope it should, then I'll have a full time job with a great salary, working 5 days a week, 6 hours a day. Shoot, I'm just tickled about the full time job, not to mention all the other possiblities that lie ahead.

I'll keep you pcom friends posted as events unfold. It usually takes about 3 months to get the final product recorded, during which time I will be basically employed as a studio musician. After that, then the touring comes, which blows things out of the water, so to speak. It's been almost 7 years since my career as a civil engineer dissolved, and a lot of you know it's been a real struggle for me. Well, it looks like enduring through all of this may be finally paying off! ;) I could not be happier. :yahoo:

If this unfolds the way we all think it will, I want you folks to know that my mower business WILL not only continue, but will expand. My plans are to retain a nice shop at the location I tried last year. Only I'll be the owner without any partnerships. I have been training my no. 1 helper to take the reins while I am away for work, be it in the studio or out touring. Should things work out for us to the positive (and I'm quite sure it will) then I also have another extraordinary small engine technician waiting in the wings to help with the work load.

Through all these trials I've had to endure, I have learned one important thing- persistance and remaining positive about your future, no matter how bleak it may seem, DOES pay off as long as you never give up!! All of this comes at a time when I am on the verge of foreclosure, and having to take cold showers for the past two weeks, due to having my gas turned off. And make no mistake, I give GOD all the credit for having brought me this far in my life. For without The Lord, I am nothing, and none of this would have been possible....not to mention me keeping my wits about me. I was truly about to give up in the past few weeks. The rain was so steady that I could see what "too much of a good thing can be bad", means. Fortunately, my phone has rang non-stop since 3 days ago...(yes, you'd be surprised how many people will call you abotu business on a Sunday) :lol:

Y'all know there's not a lot of positive stories to read lately on pcom. I hope this story was not only positive, but I hope it touches someone who may be in my shoes and struggling as well. I hope this inspires hope in people who read it. If so, then this thread was not in vain, and merely me practically gloating about how life has done a huge 180 degree turn on me for the better. :)

Y'all have a great night, and terrific rest of the work week. As I said, I'll keep everyone updated on the band's progress.
  • mach4, orrby, SPORTS SOURCE and 6 others like this
Business Phone: 678-315-8794 Email: glennsmowerrepair@gmail.com Website: http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

#2 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,976 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

So exciting!!!! Glad things are working out for you :yahoo:
Posted Image

"Why are some people such assholes for no reason but then are the first to bitch to the mods when the tables are turned" GO BLUE

"You judge me and think you know me, and I'm quite sure we've never met. You know nothing." MADEA

"NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF YOU HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN NOT FEEL THE WAY I DO." SOLO

#3 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

Buddy, you know I wish you all the best. You've worked hard and kept your chin up in spite of some hard knocks, and you are overdue for a break.

Kick butt and take names, my friend!

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#4 New Attitude

New Attitude

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drinks:
["Six feet, one sixty five, a lot of hair that I am told is out of control. There's a theory that my hair grows right out of my brain." -- Walken's description of Chris Walken

#5 TJB

TJB

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

I wish you the best. Good luck.

#6 RhondaW

RhondaW

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Congratulations and good luck!!!
:drinks:
Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.  ~~~~~  "A room without a book, is like a body without a soul"  ~Cicero ~~~~~~ I dream of  a world...where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.<br />"Life is short. Don't be an asshole"~Jenilyn

#7 stradial

stradial

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,338 posts

Good news!
Glad to hear good things are happening!
"If you want any one thing too badly, it's likely to turn out to be a disappointment."
"The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things, like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself."

#8 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Buddy, you know I wish you all the best. You've worked hard and kept your chin up in spite of some hard knocks, and you are overdue for a break.

Kick butt and take names, my friend!

Thanks G.D. for the comment. You and some others, right here on pcom, have been a blessing to me over those years. You, and people like you have helped me out more than you'll ever know. And that, my friend, is something I will NEVER forget. ;) I hope that soon when this all comes to fruition, that I can take you and some other cronies of mine from pcom out for a great steak dinner..ON ME!! :)

This is cool...most of the folks who have commented on this thread, I have met in person, and might I say they ALL are wonderful people...salt of the earth kinda folks. God Bless You All!! :)
Business Phone: 678-315-8794 Email: glennsmowerrepair@gmail.com Website: http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

#9 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Yay Subby! So very happy for you. Can't wait for it all to get going and getting updates with lots of pics from you! :clapping:

Don't forget us little peeps who knew you when...

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#10 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

Yay Subby! So very happy for you. Can't wait for it all to get going and getting updates with lots of pics from you! :clapping:

Don't forget us little peeps who knew you when...

Honey, I just aint made that way...I can't imagine not having time for ANY of you fine folks. Many of y'all literally had to take care of me the past several years when I was only an eye-blink away from losing everything I had worked for all my life for. I could never forget such charity and brotherly/sisterly love from such good-hearted people as you folks...won't ever happen! Yall will remain an inspiration to me; a reminder that his world still has lots of kind and caring people still left in it. :wub: :good:

#11 NinaBritt

NinaBritt

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Subby, your post is very inspirational and I enjoyed reading it. I have seen you talk about your struggles on here so I know you must be more than ecstatic to have this opportunity. I wish the best for you on your new journey. Kick butt man!!
Can we say we knew you back when? :lol:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#12 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Honey, I just aint made that way...I can't imagine not having time for ANY of you fine folks. Many of y'all literally had to take care of me the past several years when I was only an eye-blink away from losing everything I had worked for all my life for. I could never forget such charity and brotherly/sisterly love from such good-hearted people as you folks...won't ever happen! Yall will remain an inspiration to me; a reminder that his world still has lots of kind and caring people still left in it. :wub: :good:

Thanks so much for your positive reply, much needed and appreciated!

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#13 Beach Bum

Beach Bum

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,218 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

This is wonderful Subby and I am so proud of you and proud for you! You are most certainly talented and combine that with your hard work, dedication, determination, and great attitude, I am not surprised that you are enjoying success.

Keep up the good work and best wishes for continued success!

#14 Krazy2U

Krazy2U

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

WELLLLLLL~! I just told you I thought you were really good and I wanted to share your sound & talents with my nephew and just see where (if anywhere) it might take you and be of benefit to you, but before I could get that email out-BAM-you hit us with great news!!!!

Your talents with mowers wanes next to your musical talents, but I have to admit I was terrified that you'd drop the repair business for show business-but that was being totally selfish on my part. The fact is you ROCK at both.

Keep us posted on developments and this world owes you for the goodness, honesty, and fairness you exhibit in your everyday life, so accept it when it comes your way.
KZ

#15 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,524 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

Very happy for you Subby. Hope this all works out and you become a star! :yahoo:

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.........

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."~~ Edward R. Murrow   

#16 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

I am so happy for you. You've been a true inspiration for the little guy plugging along and never giving up :wub:

#17 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

WELLLLLLL~! I just told you I thought you were really good and I wanted to share your sound & talents with my nephew and just see where (if anywhere) it might take you and be of benefit to you, but before I could get that email out-BAM-you hit us with great news!!!!

Your talents with mowers wanes next to your musical talents, but I have to admit I was terrified that you'd drop the repair business for show business-but that was being totally selfish on my part. The fact is you ROCK at both.

Keep us posted on developments and this world owes you for the goodness, honesty, and fairness you exhibit in your everyday life, so accept it when it comes your way.
KZ

No....not stopping what I spent 7 years building, sugar. Bizz will continue and expand- fact is, I hear tales every day about the hassles people go through trying to get their mower fixed....many are over charged, then the darn thang won't run after they get it home (30 day guarantee with me). I firmly believe in the mower business. It's simply another way of helping out our community and keeping business here, for us all. My customers are always satisfied....if they aint real happy with something that may not even be related to the repair, I'll do what I can to make sure they're happy. Of course, I've learned to not let people walk all over me (family and friends comes to mind) :lol: Don't look at me that way!! Yall know what I'm talking about. In the end you have to realize that this is how you make your living. If my pal calls and wants cheap to noprofit service from me, I respond with, "I'll help you fix anything you want to fix for free. But I charge for my job, as this is how I feed my family and myself." This was told to me by a much older and established business owner. It helped me more than I can ever express.

Sorry...I digressed into too much hoopla and preaching. :lol: Sorry. It's late and I need to hit the hay. :)

#18 Mrs. Jack Russell

Mrs. Jack Russell

BUE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,862 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:34 AM

Subby, I am so happy for you. You are so talented. Keep on keeping on!!!
I think God will have prepared everything for our perfect happiness. If it takes my dog being there [in Heaven], I believe he'll be there.

Rev. Billy Graham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#19 really gone from here

really gone from here

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,372 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

Hope this all works out the way you want it. You've done some amazing thing during some trying times, your patience and attitude has done you well. Congratulations !!!! Does this mean you ain't gonna work on laptops and mowers anymore :lol:
*Signature Edited for Content not in Accordance with the PCOM Rules

edited by Deputy Rafe Hollister

#20 mom of senior 2010

mom of senior 2010

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

I PRAY and hope everything goes the way you plan. My husband and I have enjoyed knowing you..We wish you the best and MAY GOD BLESS YOU

#21 Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,621 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

Glenn, Happy for you! :drinks:

"The Ballad Of Curtis Lowe" is my favorite LS song! :good:

To Err is Human, To Forgive is DIVINE
Hey Look...gallery_1715_285_2412.gif

gallery_1715_2_74689.jpg

#22 ApolloBeachRetiree

ApolloBeachRetiree

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,904 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Glenn, I hope that your dream bears fruit for many years to come.

Hillary was a terrible candidate. Plain and simple.

The Hildabeast IS a despicable CESSPOOL of CORRUPTION.

#23 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

Really great news, Glenn ... thanks for sharing!

pubby

#24 NC-17

NC-17

loud pipes save lives

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

great news, Glenn!!!

I wish you continuing success with your music career, and your small engine repair business.

#25 Maw Maw Carol

Maw Maw Carol

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

I've been practicing with Bob Burns of the original Lynyrd Skynyrd band since 3 weeks ago. They have been working up the original songs from the first two albums, in which Bob played drums on since January of this year. These are also the most notable albums that L.S. did. Alas, Bob and the band were not satisfied with the piano player who was working with them at the time. Bob finally called me, thinking I would not be interested since the last try about 2 years ago failed before it got going good.

I told Bob, "sure, I'll give it another try". Well, this time around, the band had already been working hard for 6 months, and I was simply FLOORED by the guys he has working now. Excellent players and a terrific vocalist! Well, as of today, Bob was contacted by the original producer of the first two albums, Alan Walden, who was elated by the idea of resurrecting the true sound of Lynyrd Skynyrd, while also featuring the only remaining member, except for Gary Rossington.

To summarize, if this all goes according to plan, Alan will be producing a "True Rendition" of the original first two albums. This will include mass marketing and touring. And from the sound of Alan, he wants to get this show going sooner than later. :)

I am finally beside myself with glee that after 48 years, it looks like I'll be finally living the dream I've always wanted, even moreso with such a legendary band. Touring will include a lot of European countries, Japan, and Hawaii. Bob will be going to Macon, GA where Alan currently resides and operates his multi-million dollar studio tomorrow to work out the plans. If the deal goes like we hope it should, then I'll have a full time job with a great salary, working 5 days a week, 6 hours a day. Shoot, I'm just tickled about the full time job, not to mention all the other possiblities that lie ahead.

I'll keep you pcom friends posted as events unfold. It usually takes about 3 months to get the final product recorded, during which time I will be basically employed as a studio musician. After that, then the touring comes, which blows things out of the water, so to speak. It's been almost 7 years since my career as a civil engineer dissolved, and a lot of you know it's been a real struggle for me. Well, it looks like enduring through all of this may be finally paying off! ;) I could not be happier. :yahoo:

If this unfolds the way we all think it will, I want you folks to know that my mower business WILL not only continue, but will expand. My plans are to retain a nice shop at the location I tried last year. Only I'll be the owner without any partnerships. I have been training my no. 1 helper to take the reins while I am away for work, be it in the studio or out touring. Should things work out for us to the positive (and I'm quite sure it will) then I also have another extraordinary small engine technician waiting in the wings to help with the work load.

Through all these trials I've had to endure, I have learned one important thing- persistance and remaining positive about your future, no matter how bleak it may seem, DOES pay off as long as you never give up!! All of this comes at a time when I am on the verge of foreclosure, and having to take cold showers for the past two weeks, due to having my gas turned off. And make no mistake, I give GOD all the credit for having brought me this far in my life. For without The Lord, I am nothing, and none of this would have been possible....not to mention me keeping my wits about me. I was truly about to give up in the past few weeks. The rain was so steady that I could see what "too much of a good thing can be bad", means. Fortunately, my phone has rang non-stop since 3 days ago...(yes, you'd be surprised how many people will call you abotu business on a Sunday) :lol:

Y'all know there's not a lot of positive stories to read lately on pcom. I hope this story was not only positive, but I hope it touches someone who may be in my shoes and struggling as well. I hope this inspires hope in people who read it. If so, then this thread was not in vain, and merely me practically gloating about how life has done a huge 180 degree turn on me for the better. :)

Y'all have a great night, and terrific rest of the work week. As I said, I'll keep everyone updated on the band's progress.

:yahoo: Great news!!! So happy for you. Blessings for all you do!!

[i]

#26 Gotcha Lookn Good

Gotcha Lookn Good

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,345 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

CONGRATS!!! Glen you deserve to live that dream...ENJOY...:clapping:

http://www.paulding.com/ads/Gotchapatrevise2.swf
1376B Hiram/Douglasville Hwy(92)S Hiram,Ga 30141
visit us at: www.gotchalookngood.com

#27 2busy4?

2busy4?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

So very happy to hear that!!! I've been wondering what is going on with that! Posted ImagePosted Image
Keep your heart pure, your mind open, and your gun loaded.

-- Hetty, NCIS LA

I have 452 Facebook Friends... I know some of them.

-- One of My FB friends (I know this one!!!)

#28 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

So very happy to hear that!!! I've been wondering what is going on with that! Posted ImagePosted Image

Just took a couple of years to get the right people in place. And Bob's wife also had passed away over a year ago. I'm sure he needed some time to get things together after suffering through a major loss like that.

#29 Volfan4life

Volfan4life

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

Congratulations Glenn. If anyone deserves this it is you. Rock on.

#30 eym_sirius

eym_sirius

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

Subby - I just got my computer back and I open it up to this outstanding news!

I never had any doubt that your amazing talent was going to take you places.

I'm proud to be able to count you as one of my dear friends - one whom I've spent

good times with, shooting pool, singing/playing tunes, and catching fish. I'll send you

a pm soon to see if we can visit again in person before too long!

#31 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,451 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

:::FINGERSCROSSED:::

Best wishes to you that this time it is the time!!
:yahoo:
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#32 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,192 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

:drinks: and :yahoo:

#33 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

Subby - I just got my computer back and I open it up to this outstanding news!

I never had any doubt that your amazing talent was going to take you places.

I'm proud to be able to count you as one of my dear friends - one whom I've spent

good times with, shooting pool, singing/playing tunes, and catching fish. I'll send you

a pm soon to see if we can visit again in person before too long!

That would be very nice! It's been WAY too long, my friend! :)

#34 sungoddess

sungoddess

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

GOOD LUCK TO YOU, SCOOB! I wish you the best, and know you are the best, so rock 'em out! :yahoo: :drinks:

#35 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

Good Luck Subby ! . .......Oh, could I get you to autograph my weed wacker ?

(so when you become famous I could sell it on Ebay.) Posted Image

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#36 Braves' Dave

Braves' Dave

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

Subby (Glen)

Best of luck to ya!!

Since you won't be on the road 7 days a week does that mean we can still get our mowers fixed??

Seriously, you go boy!!

Dave

#37 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

Subby (Glen)

Best of luck to ya!!

Since you won't be on the road 7 days a week does that mean we can still get our mowers fixed??

Seriously, you go boy!!

Dave

I plan to keep the mower bizz going. I've been grooming my helper to runs things when I am not here. He handled things for me when I took a few days off about 2 weeks ago and I was very happy if not downright impressed. ;)

#38 Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,621 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

I plan to keep the mower bizz going. I've been grooming my helper to runs things when I am not here. He handled things for me when I took a few days off about 2 weeks ago and I was very happy if not downright impressed. ;)

They need to Hurry and build the NEW Amphitheater so the NEW and improved LS can play there!!! :drinks:

To Err is Human, To Forgive is DIVINE
Hey Look...gallery_1715_285_2412.gif

gallery_1715_2_74689.jpg

#39 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

They need to Hurry and build the NEW Amphitheater so the NEW and improved LS can play there!!! :drinks:

;)

#40 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

I know it's late...sorry...just got word. The producer LOVED the CD~!~~ We are IN...just awaiting the details now. YES!!! :) :yahoo: :yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics