5 replies to this topic

#1 gulfcoastgirl

gulfcoastgirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

We are looking for someone to install hardwood flooring at a reasonable price. Does anyone have any recommendations?

#2 mojo413

mojo413

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

Heath Flooring Concepts and FloorWorks. Both locally owned and both located close to the new courthouse on 278. Both do very good work.
Beware... This is one of those areas where you get what you pay for.

Heath Flooring Concepts and FloorWorks. Both locally owned and both located close to the new courthouse on 278. Both do very good work.
Beware... This is one of those areas where you get what you pay for.
  • NewsJunky likes this
Retired. I only work 12 noon to 1pm.
Most days I take an hour lunch break.
John Hyden
770-366-1552

#3 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,946 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

I'm getting ready to use the company Floor it in a my new house. One of the other company's named I would never use them since they were very insulting to me on this board.
Posted Image

"Why are some people such assholes for no reason but then are the first to bitch to the mods when the tables are turned" GO BLUE

"You judge me and think you know me, and I'm quite sure we've never met. You know nothing." MADEA

"NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF YOU HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN NOT FEEL THE WAY I DO." SOLO

#4 Beach Bum

Beach Bum

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,216 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

HEATH FLOORING CONCEPTS - they do a fabulous job and they are WONDERFUL people! They are also very respected in our community.
  • NewsJunky likes this

#5 Stiff

Stiff

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

Knight's Carpet company is who you need to call. #404-386-2100 ask for Jack Im pretty positive he does any kind of flooring:)

#6 shan06

shan06

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Jeff Beasly of Beasley Hardwoods did ours. They were the best priced around and did a fantastic job! Don't have his number but here is his fb email address
I'm married to my best friend and have 4 children that are my world. Life couldn't be much more perfect!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics