Paulding.com

About new restaurant on Cedarcrest

Went there tonight and it was fabulous. Brought home enough food for at least 2 more meals.Everything was fresh and the service was wonderful. This restaurant for Paulding County is too good to be true. I pray it can stay open.

We went there two weeks ago and it was the best food and service that I have ever had in Paulding County! We went in for a drink and free WIFI and came out stuffed full of EXCELLENT food! Show up hungry because the portions are huge and the food is delicious. And if you like Greek food, you will be more than happy. Their menu is a great combo of "American" food and Greek food...something for every one.

Is this the one in front of the park at cedrcrest subdivision where the Italian restaurant was?

Yep... I am not sure what everyone is raving about. We went twice and it was horrible service both times and the food wasn't even remotely on the leel of the Marietta Diner. It probably would have been "ok" had it not been set up to be as good as Marietta Diner. Hopefully it will improve and we will try it again but we will give it quite a while before trying again.