Paulding.com

Cuban Delights 10% off

So far it has been a good Tuesday, however, this is our first post, so mention this and get 10% off today.:yahoo:

Hi everybody. In the mood for a tasty Cuban sandwich, Cuban Rueben or Media Noche sandwich, or just craving for a delicious, and very popular, Pan con Bistec (steak sandwich Cuban style)? Don let the rain keep you from trying it!. Here we are, an Authentic Cuban restaurant ready to serve you, we have the fried plantain, empanadas, croquetas, ropa vieja, black beans, etc. If you mention our ad on this site you will get 10% in your entire bill.

• Like 2

I LOVE Cuban Delights...and Sam is awesome.

Even those of us that are watching our food choices can eat there.

He has an awesome meal with Grilled Chicken and black beans.......very good.

And then a side of yucca makes it the perfect good for you meal.

This is an awesome place.

So far it has been a good Tuesday, however, this is our first post, so mention this and get 10% off today.:yahoo:

Welcome to P'com! I'm glad that you have become a business member on here and can advertise your restaurant! http://cubandelights.net

I get the media noche with a side of fried plantains every time I go!

I wished I lived closer. :(

Yup, me too! Well, I don't always get the same thing, but I've eaten the media noche and fried plantains most frequently. I've also washed it down with the Guanabana milkshake the last few times. If I lived close, I'd try everything.

1371595943[/url]' post='3809612']

Welcome to P'com! I'm glad that you have become a business member on here and can advertise your restaurant! http://cubandelights.net

Yup, me too! Well, I don't always get the same thing, but I've eaten the media noche and fried plantains most frequently. I've also washed it down with the Guanabana milkshake the last few times. If I lived close, I'd try everything.

I went with the coconut milkshake last time.....mmmm.....

What is Pastelitos? I have a teenager who LOVES to try new things and you are very close to us! :)

Pastalitos are puff pastry filled with guava (a fruit) and cream cheese. We do go lite on the cream cheese to cut down on the fat calories. Most think they are delicious.

Ill be eattin with yall today! Any recommendations?

We have the lunch combo. It is a half of a large Cuban sandwich with yellow rice and black beans. You can have our becoming famous tomato gravy on the yellow rice, or our new Pan con Bistec (steak sandwich) that is almost outselling our Cuban Sandwich.:rolleyes:

We have the lunch combo. It is a half of a large Cuban sandwich with yellow rice and black beans. You can have our becoming famous tomato gravy on the yellow rice, or our new Pan con Bistec (steak sandwich) that is almost outselling our Cuban Sandwich.:rolleyes:

Sam, it was nice to meet you and the crew today. The special was great!! Ill be back next week to try that steak sandwich out.

P.com: If you havent been you are missing out!

1371742958[/url]' post='3810161']

Pastalitos are puff pastry filled with guava (a fruit) and cream cheese. We do go lite on the cream cheese to cut down on the fat calories. Most think they are delicious.

I usually grab 2 of these when I go. One for now, one for later.

I loved these when I was in Cuba and get them at every.single Cuban bakery I can find.