Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repair in Paulding, Hiram, Dallas GA

I offer mobile service in some cases as well as pick up and delivery. Please call 678-315-8794 for more details. Repairs on most outdoor power equipment, mowers, trimmers, edgers, and more. 4 and 2 stroke engine repair also.

Please visit my website for more details at:

http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

Glenn

678-315-8794

This guy is awesome. You just don't find 'em like Subby anymore- honest, hard working, friendly- the real deal! His reputation means the world to him & he stands by his work. More than fair prices & superb quality. He's got a customer for life here!

*no relation or affiliation, just really impressed with his character & work!*

• Like 1

This guy is awesome. You just don't find 'em like Subby anymore- honest, hard working, friendly- the real deal! His reputation means the world to him & he stands by his work. More than fair prices & superb quality. He's got a customer for life here!

Thanks. I really appreciate that. :) I look forward to serving you in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad the rain finally hit!!! Now, just waiting for the phones to ring. Got any broken mowers, edgers, trimmers, etc.????

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!! Bizz has slowed to a crawl. I need some mowers to repair!!

I have a trimmer that doesnt run...Would you be able to look at it & tell me if it is beyond repair? If it is fixable & worth it, can you give an estimate of what it may cost to fix it?

I live off Goldmine, but work in Hiram. Are either of these areas where you could pick it up?

I second all of the above!!!!

I have a trimmer that doesnt run...Would you be able to look at it & tell me if it is beyond repair? If it is fixable & worth it, can you give an estimate of what it may cost to fix it?

I live off Goldmine, but work in Hiram. Are either of these areas where you could pick it up?

I'm in Hiram, so if you'll call me when you are over this way I'll see if I can pick it up, unless you want to drop it off. :)

678-315-8794