4 replies to this topic

#1 LadybugLove

LadybugLove

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

I just saw a Facebook post that South is getting a new head football coach and the meet & greet is tonight. Any idea who it is and did Coach Glanton retire? They dedicated the stadium to him this past year but I do not recall them saying it was because he was retiring. Maybe I missed that part? :huh:

#2 2busy4?

2busy4?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Coach Glanton was hired to be an assistant coach for the new Kennesaw State football team.

I am really happy for him & his family.... he will be missed terribly, and I can't wait to hear who the new coach is tonight!!!!
Keep your heart pure, your mind open, and your gun loaded.

-- Hetty, NCIS LA

I have 452 Facebook Friends... I know some of them.

-- One of My FB friends (I know this one!!!)

#3 LadybugLove

LadybugLove

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Coach Glanton was hired to be an assistant coach for the new Kennesaw State football team.

I am really happy for him & his family.... he will be missed terribly, and I can't wait to hear who the new coach is tonight!!!!

That's great news! I can't wait to hear too!

#4 Barbed wire

Barbed wire

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,844 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

The new coach is named Koester ( I hope I spelled it correctly). He was head coach at South Cobb the past several years and has been head coach at other schools in Oklahoma & Texas over the years. As already mentioned, Coach Glanton was offered a position with the new football team at KSU. He laid a great foundation and has left the program in good shape for the incoming coach. I anticipate good things to come.
  • 2busy4? likes this
Love never ends; it just changes shape.

#5 MillCreek

MillCreek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

The new coach is named Koester ( I hope I spelled it correctly). He was head coach at South Cobb the past several years and has been head coach at other schools in Oklahoma & Texas over the years. As already mentioned, Coach Glanton was offered a position with the new football team at KSU. He laid a great foundation and has left the program in good shape for the incoming coach. I anticipate good things to come.

I agree with what Barbed wire posted -- More information on Coach Koester can be found on the Spartans Football website at www.SouthPauldingFootball.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics