Paulding.com

Savannah Joy Veale, age 19, of Hiram, GA, passed away Tuesday, May 14, 2013. The daughter of Tom & Senga Veale, she was born in Tacoma, WA, on January 7, 1994. Savannah was preceded in death by her maternal grandparents, RET. CM SGT George & Margaret Newton. She graduated from Hiram High School in 2012 and completed one year of studies at Toccoa Falls College, majoring in Business and Sports Administration. Savannah loved attending Braves Spring Training, keeping up with stats of the Braves, and working as a nanny for several families in the area. Savannah was a member of West Ridge Church. She loved negotiating for her brother and sisters, their wants to their parents. Savannah will be sorely missed.

Survivors include her parents, Tom & Senga Veale of Hiram, GA; siblings, Bailey Veale of Dallas, GA, Brock Veale of Hiram, GA and Emma Veale of Hiram, GA; paternal grandparents, Reverend Tom & June Veale of Hiram, GA; aunts, uncles and cousins.

Funeral services will be Saturday, May 18, 2013, at 4:30 PM, from West Ridge Church, with Reverend Tom Veale, Chaplain Major Mike Newton, USAF and Reverend Brian Bloye officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends at West Ridge Church on Saturday, May 18, 2013, from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a memorial fund set up in honor of Savannah at West Ridge Church (www.westridge.com).

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

I did not know this Young Lady personally but have read some wonderful things about her and her life on FB. She was in my prayers before her untimely death and my prayers continue to be with her family, loved ones and friends. I cannot begin to imagine their grief. :(

• Like 2