9 replies to this topic

#1 sheryllcone

sheryllcone

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Friday March 29,2013 at Stars and Strikes East Paulding Football Booster Club will be hosting a Poker Tournament. It is a $50 donation to buy in. We are offering pre-registration on our website at eastpauldingfootball.com

1st prize is $700
2nd prize is $200
3rd prize is $100

Come out and support the Raiders!!!!

For information message raidersrock on Pcom or call Brenda Ellis at 678-451-0877

#2 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Attached File  east poker 1.JPG   150.06KB   7 downloads
Posted Image

#3 bh67

bh67

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

I thought these were illegal now. I remember on the news a few years back some of these getting busted.
http://www.pbpatl.or...3-Article-B.pdf
We only have one life, so live it to the fullest!

#4 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

I thought these were illegal now. I remember on the news a few years back some of these getting busted.
http://www.pbpatl.or...3-Article-B.pdf

I have gone through the proper channels, this is done regularly in this county and others.

We have some great door prizes from the following businesses:

Firestone, Longhorn Steakhouse, O'Charley's, Cheeseburger Bobby's, Chicken World,
Totopos, Mellow Mushroom, Salon Rouge & West Metro Meats & Produce. More will be added to the list tomorrow. Most of these businesses gave a more than one gift card so there will be lots of prizes given away. Please go to eastpauldingfootball.com to register, follow the link on the main page.
Posted Image

#5 bh67

bh67

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

I have gone through the proper channels, this is done regularly in this county and others.

We have some great door prizes from the following businesses:

Firestone, Longhorn Steakhouse, O'Charley's, Cheeseburger Bobby's, Chicken World,
Totopos, Mellow Mushroom, Salon Rouge & West Metro Meats & Produce. More will be added to the list tomorrow. Most of these businesses gave a more than one gift card so there will be lots of prizes given away. Please go to eastpauldingfootball.com to register, follow the link on the main page.

Glad to hear it, I thought it was silly for fundraisers. I can see where they busted those doing it as a so called non profit when it was basically a business that paid people to run them. In NY we had gambling and beer/wine tents at many private school and church fundraisers. We were at a Christian elementary school fundraiser that had both, my kids having had grown up here were surprised. I read this and it seemed cut and dry but where there is a will there is a loop hole! LOL It looks like here that loop hole is awards based on money taken in and not predetermined amounts like you have. I don't play but will try to come by and make a donation.

Edited by bh67, 26 March 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#6 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

That would be great, I'd love to meet you and I'll put your name in for the door prize drawing, with a donation of course. ;)
Posted Image

#7 bh67

bh67

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

That would be great, I'd love to meet you and I'll put your name in for the door prize drawing, with a donation of course. ;)

My daughter graduated EP and my son is this year. For a couple years I cooked a lot at the games so we may have met.
I have been home sick this week but I starting to feel better so I should be able to make it.

#8 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

My daughter graduated EP and my son is this year. For a couple years I cooked a lot at the games so we may have met.
I have been home sick this week but I starting to feel better so I should be able to make it.

I hope you feel better and can make it. We're gonna have a fun night!
Posted Image

#9 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

I still have seats available and lots of great door prizes!

Any questions, give me a call. My info is on the flyer.
Posted Image

#10 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Still time to register online @ eastpauldingfootball.com or come see me tonight at Stars & Strikes!

Sign ins start at 6:30, tournament begins at 7:30.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics