yo! ×
Paulding.com

I hope its not the same place that always has accidents at it. They always seem to have bad accidents right across from Hunters Grocery.

I heard there was a bad accident around 101 in Carroll County -- not sure whereabouts you're talking, though.....

Fatal accident on 101

Prayers for all involved. :wub:

If you go down Hwy 61 from Ridge Rd, come to the end, at the RR tracks, go right, keep going til you go thru a way stop, and the next intersection (not the s/d) will be Harlan Lane Rd on the right, and Lake Paradise Rd is on the left. I think it's Chevron station on the right, just past Harlan Lane Road.

It happened "NEAR" Harlan Lane Rd, not "AT" Harlan Lane Rd. I just wanted to clarify that bit of info!!!

My link

Prayers for all involved. :wub:

If you go down Hwy 61 from Ridge Rd, come to the end, at the RR tracks, go right, keep going til you go thru a way stop, and the next intersection (not the s/d) will be Harlan Lane Rd on the right, and Lake Paradise Rd is on the left. I think it's Chevron station on the right, just past Harlan Lane Road.

It happened "NEAR" Harlan Lane Rd, not "AT" Harlan Lane Rd. I just wanted to clarify that bit of info!!!

My link

Thanks !!!