Paulding.com

Does anyone know anyone who is giving away kittens around 8-12 weeks old? I got scammed today and now I'm stuck with all the kitten stuff and no kitty. :( Can anyone help?

Scammers are the debil. I hope you find a kitten soon, the pound is a good place to start.

My sister in law has some if you are still looking I will be happy to have her call you or I will give you her number and you can call her.

My sister in law has some if you are still looking I will be happy to have her call you or I will give you her number and you can call her.

We have two that are about that old: one that looks like a Siamese and one that is a beautiful grey with white paws. They were both of the same litter from a pure Black Japanese Bobtail cat that hangs around here. If you will pm me your number or email I can send a picture to your phone or email. They stay outside and haven't been house trained but are really beautiful. They have an older family member. We thought the cats belonged to our neighbors but have been at our house and we've been keeping them fed and put out a little house for them. We are both allergic to cats and can't keep them inside and didn't have the heart to take them to the pound. Have been trying to find them a home. We've become attached to the whole family. They have an older sibling, too. I need to take them to be fixed soon, I'm sure.

I have been looking for a home for a young female cat I found along 278 about two weeks ago. She is pretty and affectionate and uses a litter box.

I can not keep her because I have several large dogs so she has been living my my garage. You can look at photos of her on the Animal forum.

If you want her I will pay to have her spayed at my veterinarian's office. You can call me at 770-443-6971.