Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Hello Sarah?

Leap Year Mayberries

I'm handing out Leap Year Mayberries that Sheriff Andy has been a'keeping for the last 4 years. Don't tell him but I've got a whole basket full just itching to be handed out.

Sarah

I'm handing out Leap Year Mayberries that Sheriff Andy has been a'keeping for the last 4 years. Don't tell him but I've got a whole basket full just itching to be handed out.

Sarah

zipper-mouth.png

• Like 1

Sarah

I'd like to nominate my bud "Stradial" for a Mayberry or three. He cracks me up with some of his antics. :pardon:

I know it ain't Leap Year but what the hell. What Andy don't know is his stash of Mayberries is dwindling and he won't know about it for 3 more years.

Sarah

I agree. Stradial is a hoot. Plus, like me, he might need a Mayberry or two in stock....just in case. pardon.gif

I'd like to nominate my bud "Stradial" for a Mayberry or three. He cracks me up with some of his antics. :pardon:

I know it ain't Leap Year but what the hell. What Andy don't know is his stash of Mayberries is dwindling and he won't know about it for 3 more years.

Sarah

Y'all had me checking the calendar

I've gotten some weird PMs. Dingleberries may be what some get. :o

Chocolate covered?

:bad:

:rofl:

Did someone need help with the policing of the Mayberries? LOL! Andy will just have to get over it cause tonight is Mayberry night.

Chocolate covered?

:bad:

:rofl:

I'll add the whipped cream, cherries AND the chopped nuts..... :rofl: