Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Riptides

Bidet Toilet Seats

To warsh or not to warsh  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever considered using a Bidet?

• Yea for butt-warshers!
    • Nea for butt-warshers!
    • Yeah butt NO, not gonna answer, no opinion.

After reading about the benefits of using butt-guns, bidets, and Asian/Euro style toilets I've started to consider getting a bidet toilet seat. Figured I'd run this up the ol' flag poll and see what others opinions are.

Here's some select quotes on the benefits:

Have you ever felt less than clean after going to the bathroom- like that scratchy toilet paper just didn't cut it? Well that uncomfortable feeling can actually lead to more serious health problems. Imagine if you only used dry paper towels to clean your hands, bacteria would build up and your chances of becoming sick and unhealthy would increase dramatically. The same thing happens if you are only using toilet paper.

Some of the real world reasons for considering one:

-Hemorrhoids

-Feminine Hygiene

-General Cleanliness

-Surgery

Electronic-Bidet-Toilet-Seat-SC0002-.jpg

Control Panel !!!!!...I would be afraid I would push the wrong button and get the turbo max feminine Hygiene Hemorrhoid surgery job, that would hurt, and change my voice.

• Like 1

Control Panel !!!!!...I would be afraid I would push the wrong button and get the turbo max feminine Hygiene Hemorrhoid surgery job, that would hurt, and change my voice.

:blink:

I laughed so hard I just sharted a little.. and now may need to go order one!!

Hubby has an aunt that loves a good bidet. She went to Europe and came back touting the wonderful and refreshing benefits of them. This is where I'm stymied. She was talking about the 2 separate fixtures, the regular toilet and the free standing bidet. So, you do your business in the toilet and with your pants down around your ankles, you scoot over to the bidet, squat, hoping that the fountain is directed properly, push the button, and soak your behind. Then dripping wet, you get a towel or paper, finish up and off you go? I just don't get it.

Yep, that's what you do. If you're the only one that uses it the spray will be in the correct position.

I love bidet's. We've had them in hotel rooms before. One of my girlfriends had one put in each house she built. And yes, they are usually a seperate fixture.

They are very refreshing and they feel good too! :blush:

Yep, that's what you do. If you're the only one that uses it the spray will be in the correct position.

I love bidet's. We've had them in hotel rooms before. One of my girlfriends had one put in each house she built. And yes, they are usually a seperate fixture.

They are very refreshing and they feel good too! :blush:

Warm water I hope. Do they flush or does everything just swirl down the drain? The whole idea confuses me. :lol:

Ok. I was looking up bidets to give you more info and came across Islamic Toilet Etiquette. The article stated that bidets had to be made a certain way to conform to Islanic Laws. Read if you want.

:wacko:

Most of Europe uses bidets and a lot of South America.

In Japan, they have dryers on them. LOL

There's a lot of body parts mentioned so I didn't copy and paste. You can read

here

Islamic Toilet Etiquette here

Ok. I was looking up bidets to give you more info and came across Islamic Toilet Etiquette. The article stated that bidets had to be made a certain way to conform to Islanic Laws. Read if you want.

:wacko:

Most of Europe uses bidets and a lot of South America.

In Japan, they have dryers on them. LOL

There's a lot of body parts mentioned so I didn't copy and paste. You can read

here

Islamic Toilet Etiquette here

Well I just be damned. The only prayer I ever remember saying while on the terlet was PLEASE GOD, MAKE IT STOP SPINNING AND I'LL NEVER DRINK AGAIN. :blink:

• Like 2

Well I just be damned. The only prayer I ever remember saying while on the terlet was PLEASE GOD, MAKE IT STOP SPINNING AND I'LL NEVER DRINK AGAIN. :blink:

There's a few of those Islamic laws regarding toliet use that some none Muslim folks could learn from.

ie: no eating on the toliet and no conversation while on the toliet!!

I can see it now, women rushed to hospital for trying to get off from her bidets, by pushing to many buttons.

:rofl:

Never ever having used one, which if I do may change my manly opinion to a great degree, I'm PRO bidet seats.

I'd want one with the water warming chamber in the seat so it's always warm.

Air dryer, all i can think is Mmmmmmmmmm..

And maybe even with the fart fan option, make it smell like flowers.

Then again I could totally see myself spending $800 on one, get a squirt of warm water up my NO-NO, getting THAT look on my face, then uninstalling it and taking it right back to the store.

We had a bidet in our last house. It was interesting potty-training the kids, they always wanted to try it out. Man, that spray will hit the ceiling if you're not careful. They finally started calling it the kitties potty because some of our cats liked to drink from it.

And I swear this is true, I clicked on this thread thinking it was called Biden Toilet Seats.

We had a bidet in our last house. It was interesting potty-training the kids, they always wanted to try it out. Man, that spray will hit the ceiling if you're not careful. They finally started calling it the kitties potty because some of our cats liked to drink from it.

And I swear this is true, I clicked on this thread thinking it was called Biden Toilet Seats.

That's what I thought it was called at first as well.

To me, bidets are just weird. I'm not so sure about them.

Isn't that what adult baby wipes are for? :blink:

charmenwet_zpsf66a601a.jpg

Yep. I think that would be the better alternative.

There's a few of those Islamic laws regarding toliet use that some none Muslim folks could learn from.

ie: no eating on the toliet and no conversation while on the toliet!!

So eating your Taco Bell while sitting on the toilet wouldn't be acceptable? At least you'd already be there after your done eating. :pardon:

Either I'm just old school or nasty, but give me a pack of Charmin and I'm good to go. Do you really want a fountain that will shoot water to the ceiling aimed at your.........'areas'? Not me. :lol:

My sister had one in the house they built. My brother-in-law, always the jokester, referred to it as the "Monkey wrench".

Careful with the "Wipes", they don't break down like tissue does, and could cause trouble with a septic tank, or start a blockage with a sewer line! Eventually cost me $1800 to learn that lesson.

Either I'm just old school or nasty, but give me a pack of Charmin and I'm good to go. Do you really want a fountain that will shoot water to the ceiling aimed at your.........'areas'? Not me. :lol:

My first encounter with one of them things was many years ago in Lima Peru at the hotel. After a few beers I had to pee real bad and went into the bathroom, it had two toilets, I picked the wrong one, it didn't flush right.... :o

Women like them. Just like women like the hand held shower heads I refer to as the "happy" wand.

Hey, it's your's, wash it as hard, as fast and as long as you like or need.

:lol:

:ninja:

It only shoots up to the ceiling if you want it to...

Women like them. Just like women like the hand held shower heads I refer to as the "happy" wand. Hey, it's your's, wash it as hard, as fast and as long as you like or need. :lol:

We do like it but not necessarily for the reason you're implying. You know how sometimes you have that "not so fresh" feeling? :ninja:

I think I'd prefer the stand alone versus the seat attachment.

Some people are a little confused by them.

I think I'd prefer the stand alone versus the seat attachment.

Some people are a little confused by them.

I hear the stand-alones make great work boot warshers!!

Plus guys, who wouldn't want a toilet with a REMOTE!!!

S1000_Side_View_With_Remote.jpg

I've traveled around enough to different places and countries to where I've used anything from a smart toilet to a plank over a hole, to a hole in the ground.

I've used bidet, didn't really care for it, a wet ass and wet balls. Not for me.

I've seen the sprayers, never used one, didn't want to use one. Think about it, do you really want to use something and touch something that has back splash from someone's ass on it?

I've traveled around enough to different places and countries to where I've used anything from a smart toilet to a plank over a hole, to a hole in the ground.

I've used bidet, didn't really care for it, a wet ass and wet balls. Not for me.

I've seen the sprayers, never used one, didn't want to use one. Think about it, do you really want to use something and touch something that has back splash from someone's ass on it?

I love your redneck, yet ghetto style......good.gif

Makes me feel Worldly and sophisticated.

The bidet in our house was installed in 1977 when the house was built. We installed another bidet in the new house we had built in 1987. Both houses are in Paulding County...at the time, it was believed we had the only two houses in Paulding County with bidets!

We are no better off than anybody in this county....but our asses have it pretty good!! :rolleyes:

I love your redneck, yet ghetto style......good.gif

Makes me feel Worldly and sophisticated.

It works well for me, proud of it.

So tell me, how worldly are you?

Think about it, do you really want to use something and touch something that has back splash from someone's ass on it?

Yeah but doesn't that pretty much cover ALL toilets? :rofl: