14 replies to this topic

#1 kittycat

kittycat

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LADY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,101 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

The Outpost Opry Show..."NASHVILLE IN THE COUNTRY" ..FEATURING ...The Jeff Brewer Show..A Tribute to Elvis.....w/ The Impossible Dream.....400 Red Mountain Rd...Dallas Ga.....Tickets $10.00 on line www.ticketweb.com or $15.00 @ the door....January 19th...7:00 pm

Attached Files

Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.

#2 Zippity Doo Dah

Zippity Doo Dah

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Just curious. Doesn't this require a biz membership? Or can anyone promote a for profit event on here for free?

#3 Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,618 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

The Outpost Opry Show..."NASHVILLE IN THE COUNTRY" ..FEATURING ...The Jeff Brewer Show..A Tribute to Elvis.....w/ The Impossible Dream.....400 Red Mountain Rd...Dallas Ga.....Tickets $10.00 on line www.ticketweb.com or $15.00 @ the door....January 19th...7:00 pm

I can't wait!!!

who all would like to go?

Let's have a PaRtY!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

To Err is Human, To Forgive is DIVINE
Hey Look...gallery_1715_285_2412.gif

gallery_1715_2_74689.jpg

#4 kittycat

kittycat

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LADY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,101 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

I can't wait!!!

who all would like to go?

Let's have a PaRtY!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I AM READY.......PAR-TAY PAR-TAY.........HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :rofl:

#5 Krazy2U

Krazy2U

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Glad to see Jeff is doing another show, because in Sept. 2012 he announced it was his last! He has great energy and excellent stage presence and voice. The ladies of Impossible Dream have fantastic voices and work so hard to make it all fun for everyone. Uh oh...did I almost forget the guitarist-never-a whole 1/2 hour of his playing would suit me fine! IT IS FUN and you will be tapping your feet and singing along and don't forget to get your scarf from Elvis...oops-Jeff! I'm sure your number one fan from Huntsville will be sad to have missed seeing you, but thank you for remembering her at Christmas.
Everyone enjoy and here's to everyone involved that assists in putting that whole show together-CHEERS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Attached File  Jeff takes time to sign photo 2012.JPG   77.46KB   4 downloads

Attached File  Impossible Dream singers 1.jpg   26.97KB   5 downloads

#6 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

Just curious. Doesn't this require a biz membership? Or can anyone promote a for profit event on here for free?

Jeff has a special business membership,you should go see the show it is great.:clapping:

Edited by Animal, 17 January 2013 - 05:38 AM.

Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#7 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

Krazy,the guitar player is Donny Tidwell if Jeff is still performing with them and yes he is good.

#8 kittycat

kittycat

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LADY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,101 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Glad to see Jeff is doing another show, because in Sept. 2012 he announced it was his last! He has great energy and excellent stage presence and voice. The ladies of Impossible Dream have fantastic voices and work so hard to make it all fun for everyone. Uh oh...did I almost forget the guitarist-never-a whole 1/2 hour of his playing would suit me fine! IT IS FUN and you will be tapping your feet and singing along and don't forget to get your scarf from Elvis...oops-Jeff! I'm sure your number one fan from Huntsville will be sad to have missed seeing you, but thank you for remembering her at Christmas.
Everyone enjoy and here's to everyone involved that assists in putting that whole show together-CHEERS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Attached File  Jeff takes time to sign photo 2012.JPG   77.46KB   4 downloads

Attached File  Impossible Dream singers 1.jpg   26.97KB   5 downloads

I've been with the Jeff Brewer Show for 8 years or more....I wish I had a dollar for every time he has told me this was his last show...LOL....Elvis is in his blood....I don't ever see Jeff giving this Elvis show up...but as for now.... we are now a "BRAND NEW SHOW".....lots of Changes....we now have a "LIVE BAND"...YAY...."you just got to come see to believe"......If you can't make it to this show....so far..we have booked 28 shows for this 2013 year.....COME ON OUT AND ENJOY and SEE THE CHANGE...ALL IN FAMILY FUN........

Jeff has a special business membership,you should go see the show it is great.:clapping:

Thank you, thank you very much.....(In my best Elvis voice)

#9 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,101 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Can't these theatres coordinate.

Jeff, Tribute to Hank & Patsy at Dallas Theatre, Kids Musical at East Paulding High School,

who knows what else on the same day.

Of these, I pick Jeff, but I'm sure someone at the theatres could have checked schedule and picked different weekend.
Mel
-------------------------------------------------------
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

#10 kittycat

kittycat

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LADY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,101 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Can't these theatres coordinate.

Jeff, Tribute to Hank & Patsy at Dallas Theatre, Kids Musical at East Paulding High School,

who knows what else on the same day.

Of these, I pick Jeff, but I'm sure someone at the theatres could have checked schedule and picked different weekend.

I am so glad you picked Jeff's Show... See ya there....

I can't speak for all the other theaters ...but as for Jeff's show....there are so many people that are involved in the show...it's hard just to schedule a good show date with our very own folks.....lol..Thanks again for picking our show...

#11 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

People I have seen some good shows in my life,the location of this show is just the right size. Here I have seen the best of performers,now here comes Jeff Brewer and the impossible dream.Wow go see this you will get a show that is a vegas style here in Paulding county. Donny Tidwell has had some of the top Entertainers on this stage with his guitar you will be amazed. Now the impossible dream best of vocals and talent. Then here comes the king himself,Jeff putts on a show that has you on a roller coaster of emotions.

Request some of his southern style religious songs,or his main stream Elivis classics.

Enjoy the evening :clapping:
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#12 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,101 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

Might want to add it to the Access Paulding calendar next time.

But, I hear the shows are moving from Dallas to Rome!!! When is that?

I am so glad you picked Jeff's Show... See ya there....

I can't speak for all the other theaters ...but as for Jeff's show....there are so many people that are involved in the show...it's hard just to schedule a good show date with our very own folks.....lol..Thanks again for picking our show...

Mel
-------------------------------------------------------
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

#13 Zippity Doo Dah

Zippity Doo Dah

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Well then MAYBE Jeff needs to promote his show with the "special business membership" he paid for, if he has one? This thread appears to have been started by someone on his team that isn't a paying member at all.

BTW, I have seen Jeff's show and do not care for it. I know I am in the minority on here but JMHO. So, I won't be seeing it again, but thank you for the invite.

Edited by Zippity Doo Dah, 18 January 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#14 kittycat

kittycat

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LADY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,101 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Might want to add it to the Access Paulding calendar next time.

But, I hear the shows are moving from Dallas to Rome!!! When is that?

We always had a show every year in Rome and once a year at the Dallas Theater....which we will continue on doing so as for as I know..But for the Rome show it is schedule for April 6th......like I mentioned above our show has made new changes with a variety of performers .....please see our ad..I hope to see ya Saturday nite...and if you have a chance...stop by the souvenir table so I can say hello to ya....also thank you for reminding me of the "Access to Paulding"...I completely forgotten...Thanks again...

#15 kittycat

kittycat

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LADY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,101 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

People I have seen some good shows in my life,the location of this show is just the right size. Here I have seen the best of performers,now here comes Jeff Brewer and the impossible dream.Wow go see this you will get a show that is a vegas style here in Paulding county. Donny Tidwell has had some of the top Entertainers on this stage with his guitar you will be amazed. Now the impossible dream best of vocals and talent. Then here comes the king himself,Jeff putts on a show that has you on a roller coaster of emotions.

Request some of his southern style religious songs,or his main stream Elivis classics.

Enjoy the evening :clapping:

It's a great location and the perfect place...They have sure done a lot of work and it looks awesome....I was just there not long ago with Conway Twitty son...and it just brought back such wonderful memories...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics