Paulding.com

Mr. Micahel Edward Deaver

Mr. Michael Edward Deaver, age 58 of Dallas passed away on Friday, December 28, 2012 at Wellstar Paulding Hospital.

Mr. Deaver was born on June 15, 1954 in Austell, GA, the son of the late William Ladell Deaver and the late Peggy Sue Cassidy Deaver. Mr. Deaver was a retired Paulding County Sheriff's Deputy having worked with the Drug Task Force and currently worked asa truck driver with Owens and Minor Trucking Company. He was of the Baptist faith and enjoyed watching TV.

Mr. Deaver is survived by his wife of thirty years, Lynn Deaver of Dallas; a son, Matthew Deaver of Dallas; two daughters, Jessica and Matthew Momtahan of Villa Rica; Lisa and Larry Groves of Dallas; a grandson,Easton Michael Groves; a sister, Donna and Danny Evans of Marietta; and abrother, Jeff Deaver, also of Marietta.

Funeral services for Mr. Deaver will be held on Monday, December 31, 2012 at 2:00 pm in the chapel of the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home with Reverend Tommy Young and Reverend Grover Hillard officiating. Interment will follow in the Sweetwater Memorial Park. The following gentlemen have been asked to serve as pallbearers: Jerry Womack, Rudy Griffin, Mike Cochran, Raymond Deaver, Gary Norton and Cody Brock.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, December 30, 2012 from 3 – 9 pm and on Monday, December 31, 2012 from 9am until the funeral hour.

Please visit www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.comto sign the guestbook and to express your condolences to the family of Mr. Deaver.

The Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is honored to serve the family of Mr. Michael Edward Deaver.

This is so sad. I am friends with his daughter and have followed the struggle he has gone through for years. I am glad they can finally be at peace and he is no longer suffering. I am also glad he was able to meet his grandson before he passed.

Edited by Wineguy