Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
felixfamilylights

Patch Contest $100,000 for Paulding Schools

Does anyone know when this ends? The paragraphy above the pictures say voting through the 28th and the official rules say midnight tonight noon today. :unsure:

According to the rules, that is correct. We voted early this am again, sure hope we win!

8. National Voting: The National Voting Period will begin at 12:00 pm EST on December 18, 2012 and end at 12:00 pm EST on December 27, 2012.

The contest will end tomorrow. Either at noon or midnight not sure. They had to restart the contest on the first day and push it back because of a glitch. So keep it up. Last check we were up by about 700+ votes.

Thank you all for your support.

we have a few more minutes before we can vote, for the last time, I might add. Oh well, we have voted, just about everyday.

GOOD LUCK, I hope Felix wins!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me crazy!!!!!! Did they win????????????????????????????????

Just voted under my email 10,775 Felix and 10,497 the RI house.

I just looked and Felix had 10,970. Fingers crossed.

IT SAYS THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

So glad , that was a close one! I received a group e-mail from one of our teaches at 11:15 that said we had lost the lead. Glad everybody voted and pulled us ahead to win! :clapping:

The Patch sure knows how to screw up a contest! Now it doesnt say Winner anymore, it is back to finalists but you can't vote anymore so I am assuming it's still final. I hope their screwy posting of three or four different ending times doesn't cause the other contestants to cause a stink. They really need to get their act together on this before next year. :wacko:

The Patch sure knows how to screw up a contest! Now it doesnt say Winner anymore, it is back to finalists but you can't vote anymore so I am assuming it's still final. I hope their screwy posting of three or four different ending times doesn't cause the other contestants to cause a stink. They really need to get their act together on this before next year. :wacko:

IKR!!!

Yes you are so correct they need to get their act together before they give away $100k. rolleyes.gif