Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
felixfamilylights

Patch Contest $100,000 for Paulding Schools

I voted throughout the first round and started again yesterday. Last year we Felix Family Lights came in second in the NATION! Oh so close.

How awesome would it be for Felix Family Lights to be recognized (they don't just have fancy lights, they also have a box for people to donate money to charity if they would like), the school system to win this much needed cash and for Paulding County to be in the news for something positive.

I'll be voting daily and asking my facebook friends to as well.

• Like 1

would love to help and vote daily - too bad the facebook thing is required.

You don't have to vote via FB--on the main page of Deckthehouse (do a web search)--it says you can either vote via FB or sign up--register--any valid email address will let you do this--so for those of you that have multiply ways---get your vote on!!! Our school system could use this!!!

• Like 1

Once again we entered the Patch contest and are a finalist. We are trying to win $100,000 for the school system. Please vote for us once a day everyday till Dec 29th.Use your Facebook if you have it.

http://deckthehouse....m/entry/1082785

Still voting Coach Felix! Please vote everyone, thanks! :)

I hope we win, we sure could use that money for our schools!! :yahoo:

Registered on the web site and opted out for future emails. I was surprised how quick the registration was. Sometimes they take a few minutes but this is very easy. It would be nice to have a big rally here and put Paulding on the map. The Felix's have done a lot of work here and giving Paulding the OPPORTUNITY to acquire $100,000 for the school system is just another bonus. Take about 25 seconds each day to help out Paulding County Schools!!

• Like 2

Theyre beating us by 51 votes! Please vote and share with all your friends to vote! This is a great, easy chance to help our childrens schools out alot! It also helps the Felix family get their light bill paid up to $500 for this month!

Keep this ont he first page and keep voting. Make your kids votes, family from out of town,e tc. There is know reason with the size of the community and schools we cannot blow the doors off this thing.

Don't worry the light bill is already paid. LOL

• Like 1

We went by there tonight with family from South Carolina and California. One of the people helping with traffic control said that they had 600 cars come through the day before. That is crazy! Everyone was so nice and we had a great time.

We saw them also on the news today--you would think that would get them ahead--I think today, people were obviously occupied with other stuff--we all need to gear up again and keep reminding our friends and family! Only a few days to go!!!!!