Paulding.com

Urgent prayers or thoughts please

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, after another surgery yesterday Dad is doing much better today! Still in ICU and his vitals are stable and his color looks better than it has in weeks!   Please continue to keep Stan and ou

Dad has been critically ill for two weeks now. He has been fighting hard every day to stay here longer. Please lift up your prayers on his behalf and all of us. He has a 4th surgery scheduled for

Hang in there buddy. We got your back.

Once again, Stan did even better than the doctors expected last evening... He is fairly alert today and the internal bleeding has slowed and will hopefully stop soon.

Thank you all for the prayers and support. Curt is definately feeling them !!!!! Still a long way to go but we are thankful :D :D :wub:

Do we have any updates for today? Still praying!

Once again, Stan did even better than the doctors expected last evening... He is fairly alert today and the internal bleeding has slowed and will hopefully stop soon.

Thank you all for the prayers and support. Curt is definately feeling them !!!!! Still a long way to go but we are thankful :D :D :wub:

yay! :wub:

Thank you for the prayers. They are truly felt. Yesterday, the bleeding was located again and seems to have been stopped. He did not have to be sent to another location, praise God.

I am waiting to hear an update in the next few minutes. You guys are awesome :wub:

Thank you for the prayers. They are truly felt. Yesterday, the bleeding was located again and seems to have been stopped. He did not have to be sent to another location, praise God.

I am waiting to hear an update in the next few minutes. You guys are awesome :wub:

Positive report. Bleeding still doing better and they are increasing feeding amount through feeding tube. Hopefully, this will give him more strength to recover. :good:

Dad is holding his own this morning!

Praise God!!! :wub:

His vitals are stable and they have not had to give him

Any blood products today!!!

Dad is still knocked out from the Adavan they gave him

And he just opened his eyes for a moment!!!

Waiting for the Doctors to stop in.

This emotional roller coaster is starting

To get to me... I know God is in contro and

We truly appreciate all the prayers

And ask you to continue them.

Dad is holding his own this morning!

Praise God!!! :wub:

His vitals are stable and they have not had to give him

Any blood products today!!!

Dad is still knocked out from the Adavan they gave him

And he just opened his eyes for a moment!!!

Waiting for the Doctors to stop in.

This emotional roller coaster is starting

To get to me... I know God is in contro and

We truly appreciate all the prayers

And ask you to continue them.

I know it's hard, been there done that, but know that your Pcom family is behind you hoping and praying that all goes well!

Good Morning! I am still praying for your daddy. You are so right about the emotional roller coaster. I'm also praying for God to give you and your family strength. :wub:

Still praying, Curtis.

Thank you. Curt wanted me to let you know they are going to do another endoscopy in about an hour to try and locate the bleeding.

The prayers are so appreciated. They have been through so much in the past three weeks but the doctor said it again this morning. It is a miracle that he has made it this far with all that his body has been through...

:)