Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
LPPT

Johnny J

For a man to have touched so many people with his wisdom, optimism, and warmth...in many cases without even meeting them....I take great comfort in knowing that, regardless of Johnny's passing, his family, those closest to him in life, will no longer have to think of him in the context of his battle with cancer....wondering if today will be a good day or bad day or which doctor he needs to see next or hanging on every word out of the doctors' mouths as they contemplate his prognosis...but rather they can now embrace, share, and celebrate the memories of the man himself.

My family's thoughts are with you and yours.

mrnn

• Like 7

My best buddy

What a beautiful picture!! Oh, so many good times you guys had, I know you are hurting. Prayers for you girlie.

You made me :cray: :cray:

My best buddy

He was so proud of this suit, he loved to go with me everywhere.

He road shotgun with me for a year. The only time he balked was when I was covering the flood on top of a crumbling dam. He said no way sis.

So sorry for the loss of Johnny. He was a good man. Goodness knows that LPPT would have never gotten anywhere without JJ as a chauffer. :)

He is without suffering now. His family and friends are in my thoughts.

So sorry for the loss of Johnny. He was a good man. Goodness knows that LPPT would have never gotten anywhere without JJ as a chauffer. :)

He kept me safe. :drinks:

• Like 1

Johnny was a fabulous driver. He got me home safe a few times, too. :drinks:

• Like 2

My best buddy

What a beautiful picture of you two. I know you must be hurting terribly, God bless you!

This pic also made me cry.

a fallen limb a limb has fallen from the family tree. i keep hearing a voice saying "grieve not for me". remember happy times. the laughter, the songs, the life i lived while i was strong. my mind is at ease, my soul is at rest, always remember how much i was truly blessed. i miss you all dearly.....my family and friends. until the day comes when we are together again. i found these words on a bulletin board in kennestone hospital 10 years ago right before my mother in law passed away. they were read at her service and they still give me comfort. i hope they will do the same for johnny's family and friends. so sorry, prayers being sent.

• Like 1

He was so proud of this suit, he loved to go with me everywhere.

He road shotgun with me for a year. The only time he balked was when I was covering the flood on top of a crumbling dam. He said no way sis.

LOL!

Heather thank you for texting me this evening... I have no words right now that I can say that will you make any better or the hurt any easier... just know your Daddy had and will always have a special place in my heart He no longer needs our prayers now for peace and healing.. those prayers have been answered... my prayer for you is that when you need a memory to help get you through those long nights and days of missing your Daddy that the Lord will shower you with wonderful memories of your daddy... I am thinking of all of you..... (((hugs))

• Like 2

Rest in peace Johnny J. You will be missed by your family and friends but as they say, there is always a silver lining with every cloud - your suffering is over and now its time for you to be pain free and enjoy Heaven.

I just bet that Johnny J is up in Heaven right now dancin a jig with all the ladies! :)

And catching up with all of his Paulding County relatives of whom he was so proud. :wub:

Does anyone know who took the picture of Daddy that he has as his profile pic? I really would like to get it printed for the funeral in maybe an 8x10 or 10x14. I believe it was someone on pcom that did it. I'd really like it if I could get my hands on it.

Please PM me.

Yes. My sister did . I will let her know...

RIP JohnnyJ. I am thankful to have known you if only for a while ...

What an awesome man!!! I only met him once and that was at Paulding Meadows a couple of years ago. I told him I was Mrs. Jack Russell and he grabbed me and hugged me and told me how great it was to meet me. He made me feel special!

Praying for the family.

JJ was always so kind to me ... he had a infectious smile ... he will def be

missed ... but i am glad he doesnt have to suffer anymore now ... \

RIP

JJ was a valued member of every community he chose to grace. He was above all a gentleman and a person who truly cared about those around him. He will be missed by all, but my thoughts and deepest sympathies are particularly with his family and closest friends in your time of grief. Please know how many lives your loved one touched in such positive ways. He will be truly missed.

• Like 1

He was such a friendly man with a huge heart! You will be missed JJ! So glad I got to speak with you one last time! Prayers for the Family!

May he Rest in Peace.

Never met the man face to face but always enjoyed his post etc. on the board. It's a sad day.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your Family Johnny.

Truly GOOD people are few and far between.

I think that is why when one goes "home", it leaves such a huge hole in our lives.

I never knew or met Mr. Jacobs, but it is clear that from all who did know him personally or from his involvement over the years with Paulding.com, that another of those special and rare people have gone "home".

Edited by stradial

I never met Johnny..But I have talked to him over the years..We found out we were Distant cousins..We met while working on the Family Tree...He's a wonderful man..Johnny enjoy those Streets of Pure Gold...Sending my Prayer's To the Family...