Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
BeccaWatkins

My Dog is missing, please help me

My dog Diamond is missing... she got out of my moms house last night when my mom was "doggy sitting" for me...Shes a FEMALE, Shes a blue brindle pitbull, pink collar on... She is very friendly... Shes about a year old... if you know anything on her where abouts please let me know ASAP so I can get my baby back...

post-43078-0-22777300-1350066279_thumb.jpg

My dog Diamond is missing... she got out of my moms house last night when my mom was "doggy sitting" for me...Shes a FEMALE, Shes a blue brindle pitbull, pink collar on... She is very friendly... Shes about a year old... if you know anything on her where abouts please let me know ASAP so I can get my baby back...

What area does your mom live?

What area does your mom live?

Yup it helps to include the area, a crossroads, neighborhood.. something to go on where she was lost..

I'm about to be traveling from one end of this county to the other in a few moments for the next few hours and it would be proactive to know exactly where to keep my eyes open at.

Edited by Riptides

Sending you good mojo, I hope you find your beautiful baby girl.:wub:

Please keep us updated!

I'll keep an eye out for you while I'm in the area.

Please go check the animal shelter -- open tomorrow from 11-3.

GOOD LUCK!

Ive been checking the shelter since this morning... No luck there though :/

Did you fill out a lost report and leave a picture? It helps (and yes I remember you said she is chipped which also helps (please check and make sure information is current)).

I hope you find her soon, I'll be watching out for her.

I just got a email about this dog being missing on Home Again Website

I hope you find her soon

If you have Facebook, go to Paulding County on line garage Sale and post this. There is over 2000 members on there. Good luck finding your baby

I ask in a different post, you said the attendant saw someone get her ?? Any info one that ?? Male - female - color of vehicle...I know several people in that area - I will ask them to watch for someone with a new pet.

8D Diamond was found. <3 The OP hasn't posted it here yet, but she has posted it on FB

• Like 1