4 replies to this topic

#1 ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

KAMS Auto Service, a local, full service, NAPA AutoCare has the following immediate openings:

ASE Certified Technician: Experienced, energetic technician must be able to test, diagnose and repair all vehicle systems including engine, braking, transmission, electrical, A/C, steering, etc. Communicate effectively with service advisors and customers when needed. Test drive vehicles and perform necessary inspections. Must have own transportation and tools. Hours: Monday-Friday 8a.m.-6p.m. and rotating Saturdays.
Front Office: Part time, professional and dependable person needed for: Collecting, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping. Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information. Answer telephones, direct calls , schedule appointments and take messages. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities. Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks. Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers. Hours are Thursday-Friday 8a.m.-6p.m. and every Saturday from 8a.m.-2p.m.
General Service Tech:
Will assist technicians in all techinal activities as an entry level position. Activities include but aren't limited to: Installs parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems, Changes fluids and filters, Installs batteries and road tests vehicles, cleans shops, etc. Must communicate effectively with other employees, service advisors and customers as needed. Pay based on experienced. All applicants must pass drug test , driving history inquiry and have a valid Georgia drivers license.
Email resumes to info@KAMSAUTO.COM or stop by to fill out an application. No phone calls please.
Edited to add: Located on Cobb Pkwy. in Acworth just north of the Cedarcrest Rd./Cobb Pkwy. intersection

We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

check it out....
www.lunchforlife.org

#2 cinbug45

cinbug45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

I am very interested and that is what i do now but we are slow , the hours are perfect . I will send resume when i get home . Please consider me for the job. Thanks

#3 Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

Where is this located?

Posted Image

#4 Starr & Dru's Nana

Starr & Dru's Nana

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,987 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

I can't remember the exact location but they are on Cobb Parkway in Acworth near Days Chevy. Nice people, too!

Where is this located?

In loving memory of Mason (December 1, 2001 to December 9, 2001) and Ashley  Jr. (December 1, 2001 to December 2, 2001

n7C4m5.png

Indsm6.png

#5 TheLeCroyGang

TheLeCroyGang

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

[quote name='Mommy2Peyton&Zaine' timestamp='1348528705' post='3698351']
Where is this located?
[/quote

Go Hwy 92 to Hwy 41. Take a left on 41. It is on the right just after the VFW (Bingo) and Park-A-Toy Storage.
Don't tell God about your storms, Tell the storms about Your God!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics