10 replies to this topic

#1 bob0540

bob0540

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

Football Player is Crowned HOME COMING QUEEN. S. Paulding High.

#2 LadybugLove

LadybugLove

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

They crowned the Queen last night. Tonight was suppose to be for the "King"?

#3 brown*eyed*girl

brown*eyed*girl

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

That's kind of cool. Well, maybe. Do you know the back story? I'm not sure how I feel about the whole homecoming Queen thing. I know it is part of the high school experience but at Moses back when they had sports the same girl got it every year my daughter was there and then last year she got it at the high school as well (not Queen because she wasn't a senior but Princess or whatever). I guess I like that it wasn't predictable(at South) or that the principal didn't change the outcome because it wasn't traditional but of course I don't know anything about how it came about that a football player got crowned Queen unless there is a girl on the Football team at South and that would make it even cooler in my eyes.

#4 bob0540

bob0540

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

That's kind of cool. Well, maybe. Do you know the back story? I'm not sure how I feel about the whole homecoming Queen thing. I know it is part of the high school experience but at Moses back when they had sports the same girl got it every year my daughter was there and then last year she got it at the high school as well (not Queen because she wasn't a senior but Princess or whatever). I guess I like that it wasn't predictable(at South) or that the principal didn't change the outcome because it wasn't traditional but of course I don't know anything about how it came about that a football player got crowned Queen unless there is a girl on the Football team at South and that would make it even cooler in my eyes.

She is the kicker for the team, She must be one outstanding person. You Go Girl!!
  • Card-one and LadybugLove like this

#5 brown*eyed*girl

brown*eyed*girl

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

She is the kicker for the team, She must be one outstanding person. You Go Girl!!

I'm confused. If your happy about this why is this in The School Vent? Just curious.

#6 bob0540

bob0540

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

I'm confused. If your happy about this why is this in The School Vent? Just curious.

AAAH, Don't No.

#7 LadybugLove

LadybugLove

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

She wasn't crowned the queen because she is a sophomore, but she did win the princess crown for her grade :rolleyes: There was a story about it on the news too! We were there and she was still dressed in her pads and uniform when she walked the homecoming court with her dad. It was awesome!

#8 MillCreek

MillCreek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,378 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

She wasn't crowned the queen because she is a sophomore, but she did win the princess crown for her grade :rolleyes: There was a story about it on the news too! We were there and she was still dressed in her pads and uniform when she walked the homecoming court with her dad. It was awesome!

It was pretty awesome!

Attached File  415_Homecoming12.jpg   83.99KB   78 downloadsAttached File  576_Homecoming05.jpg   51.17KB   66 downloads

#9 KRM

KRM

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,912 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:55 AM

That is UBER cool!!!
  • Card-one likes this

Hush up, you Stalker!!

#10 bigplay

bigplay

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

She also kicked an extra point after one of the touchdowns. Though she did miss her other attempt. Still really cool.

#11 MillCreek

MillCreek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,378 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

I "heard" thru the Grapevine, that WSB-TV will be at South, one afternoon to interview Brittney, and possibly name her "player of the week!" :ninja: :ninja:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics