No replies to this topic

#1 PcsCharli

PcsCharli

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

Sooooo- another year has gone by, and I was reflecting on my time here. Seems I've made quite a few friends, had some great times, and all in all, feel more rooted here than ever.
A lot can be said about social websites, both good and bad, but in the end, it's like anything else. You just have to decide if the positive out-weighs the negative, and around here it certainly does.
I mentioned those friends I've made, but it goes a lot farther than that. Finally got some good tenants in my rentals-got them right here on Pcom, and the ad was FREE. Can't beat that price!! Business has been good also - we've worked for a great bunch of clients, and been real happy to stay close to home. Together we've accomplished a lot in getting the back pack program off the ground in a lot of the elementary schools in Paulding county. I even finally found the right employee (and I've been looking forever!!).
So, like I said-mostly good, and the rest was pretty entertaining. Some of the stuff really made my day (yea, life can be pretty boring around here sometimes!) Glad I met (if only in virtual reality ) ya'll, and looking forward to another interesting year.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics